Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stolen identity/Health care

I work at a health care facility in Tempe AZ. You should see how many illegal imagrants that come in for treatment. Illegals that come in when in labor, illegals that come in using other peoples social security numbers. I know for a fact that the social security number isn't theirs. The new social security numbers start with a 700 or a 765...They come in with a 601 or a 529. If you worked in my business you'd know who's social is who's. They look to me and even ask me if I speak-a spanish. I have to go way out of my way to get someone who does and the question is usually so easy to answere. I have no problems with someone that needs help, but I also know that they don't care to come in not knowing my language and they think it's cute. They always smile and act like it's funny they don't know what you're saying. They use other peoples social security numbers when they are injured on the job. Sometimes their employer is with them and they pay out of pocket because they are undocumented. It kills me to see this and have to play along with it because my boss is mexican. She's legal but would stick up for an illegal at the drop of a dime cause she's mexican!!!!

Well, I guess when the employer comes in and pays out of pocket, the hospital gets some money back, because you know an illegal isn't going to have to pay anything for treatment. Americans citizens get to pay for them...yaaay!

fraud in health care

Yep, saw it all the time in the ER.

What I saw a lot of was fraudulant use of real ins.

A group would come in with the pt. The patient would give the card holders name, but would mess up and get confused while giving other info. (so smart!)

I'd confront them, and tell them they couldn't do it. That they could not lie and use someone else's real insurance. They, always looked shocked and said why not? The individual who's card it was would say, it's ok, it's my card. (These were NOT family members covered on the policy). I'd tell them it's against the law (gee, where have I heard THAT before ), and if fact, it would end up being a felony because of the amount of money involved. Grand theft, fraud.....etc. They'd get mad at me. So what..we PAY for this fraud. A few times they left.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: Stolen identity/Health care

I am going to the social security office Monday to check to make sure no one is using my number. Everyone should do that.
    We the People. You the Invader

I am going to the social security office Monday to check to make sure no one is using my number. Everyone should do that.
    Sounds like a good idea. But if someone else has been using it, what will they do about it?
    -They will launch an "investigation"

As the creators of NAFTA, also known as the Clinton administration demonstrated, our government and our corporations are equally unwilling to provide health care or reasonable compensation to the American workforce.

And doesn’t it seem strange that Bill Clinton and George Bush sr. are now like best of friends after being political rivals for so many years?
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

They are all cut from the same fabric!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

blinton

Right, they're both Globalists, big time. Does anyone know if they currently belong to the CFR?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Welcome

Gosh Beamzers, How did it ever slip by me that you're a newbie?
    I'm so sorry. WELCOME!.

I hope you get as much out of this site as I have!
    TIME'S UP!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Stolen identity/Health care

Quote Originally Posted by beamzers
    I work at a health care facility in Tempe AZ. You should see how many illegal imagrants that come in for treatment. Illegals that come in when in labor, illegals that come in using other peoples social security numbers. I know for a fact that the social security number isn't theirs. The new social security numbers start with a 700 or a 765...They come in with a 601 or a 529. If you worked in my business you'd know who's social is who's. They look to me and even ask me if I speak-a spanish. I have to go way out of my way to get someone who does and the question is usually so easy to answere. I have no problems with someone that needs help, but I also know that they don't care to come in not knowing my language and they think it's cute. They always smile and act like it's funny they don't know what you're saying. They use other peoples social security numbers when they are injured on the job. Sometimes their employer is with them and they pay out of pocket because they are undocumented. It kills me to see this and have to play along with it because my boss is mexican. She's legal but would stick up for an illegal at the drop of a dime cause she's mexican!!!!
    I wonder if your boss would have a change of attitude if it was her social security number they were using...
    and welcome to alipac
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

They look to me and even ask me if I speak-a spanish.
    Not sure if this will help considering your boss issue, but:

My mother used to work in a Hospital emergency room, hospital policy even then (1980's) was to not report illegal aliens. Whenever an injured illegal would come in for medical help they would all do as you described; They would be informed "I need to ask you questions before a doctor can help you" and they would respond "no speak, no say" - while grinning.
    At that point my mother would tell them "if you want a translator I can call the police department and ask them to send one over"
    -"oh no, no policia, no necessary......I speak a little English"
    Freaken amazing!
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast