Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stomach Bacteria Sickening Children

This is affecting both adults and children. I read the comments after the article and many people brought up illegals bringing theses diseases. There must be a direct relationship with the increase in diarrhea and increase in illegals handling our food.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/he ... 2241.story

Second alert issued in Broward about stomach bacteria sickening children

An advisory two months ago didn't do the trick, so the Broward County Health Department issued a second one Thursday warning parents about a stomach bacteria running through schools and day care centers.

More than 134 people, most of them school-age children, have been diagnosed this year with the highly contagious but fairly benign infection shigellosis, which is almost twice the number of cases reported last year, health officials said.

The size of the outbreak doubled since the first advisory in March, prompting the health department to send home a letter this week through Broward County schools. Children with diagnosed infections will be kept out of school until their symptoms subside and they test negative.

"The problem is still there and we need to alert parents," said Candy Sims, a department spokeswoman. "We are trying to get out more information so people can prevent it."

Shigellosis is caused by the shigella bacteria, which passes from victim to victim through fecal-oral contamination, usually on the hands or uncooked food.

The best defense against the bacteria is washing the hands often, and with soap, especially after using the bathroom. Parents also should be careful to disinfect diaper-changing areas

Infections typically last no more than a few days and involve diarrhea, fever, nausea and cramps. More than 1,300 people in Florida and 18,000 nationally are infected every year, although health officials said the real number could be 450,000.

As of last week, 660 in Florida had been stricken, compared to 286 in the same period last year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    ...and the turd world marches on...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I could almost guarantee that this is what the little girl who used to live in our complex had. She was so sick for over a week, and a while after that she was telling me the doctor in the clinic said she had something called a "bacteria" in her stomach and that she needed to be sure to wash her hands after beng in the bathroom.

You have to consider the illegals from Mexico and Central Americas do not flush their used TP and throw it in the garbage, thus making the entire bathroom an infected place.

YUUCCKKKK!!!.......

So icky to think about.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On a recent flight from Houston to LAX I used the toilet it was clean, next person was a well dressed asian women and then my travelling companion
    went in and found the asian women had pooped on the floor and put the used toilet paper in the sink. We warned the flight attendant who after a gag look locked the door.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As the stomach turns.........YUCK!

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    ..after that she was telling me the doctor in the clinic said she had something called a "bacteria" in her stomach and that she needed to be sure to wash her hands after beng in the bathroom.
    Yea, figures that they would blame it on the little girl rather than addressing the real problem--no immunization requirements for illegal aliens.

ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ILLEGAL ALIEN, which is the correct term for these invading criminals.

It is not so much immunization in this case but rather a case of not wanting to assimilate into our culture and society. There are many that just can't be taught our ways. It is like talking to the wall and expecting a response.

swatxchick wrote

It is not so much immunization in this case but rather a case of not wanting to assimilate into our culture and society. There are many that just can't be taught our ways. It is like talking to the wall and expecting a response.
    I don't think it is ignorance as much as it is being resistant to doing anything "our way".
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Disgusting!

The person should be fined and deported if they are illegal!

What is it going to come to? Will we have to post an explaination on proper toilet etiquette along with pictures!

This sounds like what I had when I came back from vacationing in Mexico.
    It's nasty stuff. Just when you think you are over it, bam back it comes for another round.

I've been all over the place, even India, and I've never gotten sick like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast