Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does this mean they are looking for new blood so to speak, Mexican wives? I have no idea what this has to do with immigration, I do know they are all for it!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I very much doubt that Nitty. The polygamists have broken away and are not a part of the Mormon church.

Did anyone ever wonder if ALIPAC might have some members that were Mormon? How would they feel if they read this? I assume they would be insulted, actually.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They could be 'all for it' - but they are not alone in this.

Remember the Catholic Church is also.

Around here, many of them are Baptists - and I assume they are 'all for it' also. I do know many of the churches have sponsored Spanish speaking churches - and have been super generous in their charity toward the illegals.

So, I think they may all be looking for converts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I very much doubt that Nitty. The polygamists have broken away and are not a part of the Mormon church.

Did anyone ever wonder if ALIPAC might have some members that were Mormon? How would they feel if they read this? I assume they would be insulted, actually.
    Or perhaps enlightened? I doubt they hear many of these truths in Utah...

Tex

Im starting to think polygamy might be the only way we can keep up with the flow of illegal immigrants coming into this country. If we dont reproduce at large numbers we will be a minority in just a few years.............lol hahahaha i just want an excuse to have more then 1 girlfriend lol

Tex you are very optomistic!

I also noticed you said girlfriends, not wives.

Dixie

One wife is plenty for me. Let them have em. Twice the nagging, twice the honey do's, 1/4 of the T.V. time. More chick flicks. Yikes let em join the Mormon church they will be headed back to Mexico just to get some peace. Just kidding I love my one wife. Would not trade that fine lady for anyone. FYI it’s Illegal in the US to have more then one wife and is enforced when found, unlike our immigration laws.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Two generations ago people could afford to have 10 kids,and still make a decent liveing.The problem is us poor people that are responsible know that we can only take care of one or two kids without goverment asistance.If we handle this immagration problem right then there wont be a shortage of workers.Wages will go up the standard of living will be better
    medical cost would go down (hopefully never know with those greedy people).
    The bra burners is a good example of how more people in the work system screws things up.Don't get mad ladies,I'm not saying you should stay home and be house wives but look how things were before women
    seriously entered the job market.
    When my Granddad died at 97 three months ago he left behind 10 kids,
    27 grand children,33 greatgrand children.All of them except me are engineers,acountants,architects,one works for nasa,two for the CIA,and I lost count how many joined the military besides me.He left a good legacy

2ndamendsis
    You are right, I apologise for my remarks about Mormans. If I offenden anyone on here I am really sorry.I wouldn't want my religion denigrated and I don't want to denigrate yours. I said that remark in jest, but it was in very poor taste. Please accept my apology.

Bootsalinda, If you are insinuating here that I have in the past "witnissed" to you because I was taken aback by your extremist remark, rest assured that I would in no way ever take it upon myself to "witness" to you ever!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123