I've had my couple of Millers and feel a need to rant , Please don't take this wrong , I really appreciate all of you but this is just my opinion at this time.

There was a time I really liked Ron Paul , I also liked Mitt Romney , in fact I did caucus in Nevada for Romney, I was involved , I spent the better part of a day doing the caucus , it was interesting and I would suggest anyone that has never been active in a political campaign to try it ,

In this campaign cycle , in the last period , whatever that means , Michelle Bachman raised more money than Mitt Romney , But Ron Paul raised more then both of them.
While I totally like Ron Paul I believe he would have 0 chance of winning a nomination , I think a lot of you would agree with me, What Ron Paul does is split off our vote from a viable candidate that would help our cause.
I really think that Romney (I don't support him now) would have been a far better match up with Dumb-bomba than that idiot McCain

We don't have much time left folks , The hispanic reconquista is advancing at an alarming rate , illegals are running amok and their advo groups are starting to really take over our towns , cities and states.

We better get it right this time , we might not have another chance

At this point in time there is no telling who will run , who will be on top or which way the wind will blow

My choices at this time , no matter how strange they sound are Michelle Bachman or Donald Trump , long shots to be sure
I'm still holding out for DeMint , but I don't think its in the cards

I think we could have did better last time if we all were not so divided
I just hope we get our act together this time.