Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    They are already voting.

Craig Fergusen host of late night talk show, is Scottish, and became a US citizen this week. They showed him taking the Oath in CA. 6000 mexicans became legal citizens that day. He was the only Scot

Georgia had something like 6000 legal mexicans in 2004, now it has 53,000 legal mexicans.

This thing has momentum. For as much as folks complain that it is too hard to become legal, it seems thousands become citizens, monthly.
    yes, yearly but it is a lengthy process. You aren't going to have an amnesty and automatic citizenship or this country will explode.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The voting issue has to be tackled, and soon. You're right---it's critical. This fraud will be condoned under Clinton, Obama or McCain. We have our work cut out for us, and it's going to require a lot of help from the outside. It makes my head swim even thinking about where to begin. I suspect it's occurring in most every state.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    The voting issue has to be tackled, and soon. You're right---it's critical. This fraud will be condoned under Clinton, Obama or McCain. We have our work cut out for us, and it's going to require a lot of help from the outside. It makes my head swim even thinking about where to begin. I suspect it's occurring in most every state.
    What do you mean "outside"? What can we do. I do feel helpless at this point. Our voice didn't matter so far. Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    What do you mean "outside"? What can we do. I do feel helpless at this point. Our voice didn't matter so far. Now what?
    yes it did matter. We shut the phones down in the senate on amnesty. We stopped the Dream Act. Even William L of Fox News said that even if McCain could win Arizona based on the close votes it is NOT a referendum on amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, the disparity between what happened on the amnesty bill and McCain being SO in the toilet back in August, and what is happening NOW, just makes me wonder all the more if these elections just aren't TOTALLY rigged from the media influence to the pulling of the levers at the polls.

I mean -- they can't "rig" calls from constituents to reps like they can elections. They can "rig" the voting machines, but not the DIRECT influence of voters on the representatives on specific issues.

When the People speak -- it goes our way. When we try to vote -- forget it.

So, I think there is still power in our hands .. it just will not be won in the traditional ways anymore ..it will take more activism, and more involvement.

I don't know -- just my feelings at this point.

Anyway on CNN.com out of 16 races they are reporting McCain is only leading six of them! Unfortunately it is because Huckabee is also leading six. Romney is leading four. Looks like the delegates are going to really be spread among these three, McCain will be lucky to even get half.

The real problem as I see it is all of the accelerated primary dates. It doesn't give the electorate time to get to know the issues. That is what is bad. We need it spread out more. I wish CA was back to June.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    You know, the disparity between what happened on the amnesty bill and McCain being SO in the toilet back in August, and what is happening NOW, just makes me wonder all the more if these elections just aren't TOTALLY rigged from the media influence to the pulling of the levers at the polls.

I mean -- they can't "rig" calls from constituents to reps like they can elections. They can "rig" the voting machines, but not the DIRECT influence of voters on the representatives on specific issues.

When the People speak -- it goes our way. When we try to vote -- forget it.

So, I think there is still power in our hands .. it just will not be won in the traditional ways anymore ..it will take more activism, and more involvement.

I don't know -- just my feelings at this point.
    I like you and gogo's optimism. We will see. I didn't see any changes in Georgia as far as illegals are concern. I still have faith in people of this country... take back this country... I will do what I can

yongmi,

We will live to fight another day, so try to dispel your doubt. It will require a lot of research and strategic planning, but it's beyond the scope of my knowledge---and this thread----to elaborate. I know this might sound trite, but try not to worry. There will be much we can do to make a difference. We have truth and reason on our side, and they almost always prevail.

May take a lot more people losing their jobs to illegals. I have a friend and they are afraid of voting that way because if the employer her grandson gets nailed he'll lose his job. They don't realize he will sooner or later. Then after the dominoes start falling watch this country explode.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast