Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Precincts Reporting 308 of 3371 Missouri

Romney 24.7%
    McCain 30.5%
    Huckabee 36.4%

Clinton 56.5
    Obama 37.6

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Republicans are in the process of destroying their party. Even worse than Bush did. I predict they will not see the light of day for the next 25 years...if ever again.

McCain will never, never win against the Democrats. We should have at least had a decent man, woman or kangaroo to go up against them.
    I'm re-registering tomorrow. I'm a life long Republican and its over for me. They will have to beg me for my vote. Let the Dems have it. Let them make a major mess and let the people get so fed up with them that its a clean sweep of the Senate, House, and Whitehouse. But it will have to be a decent candidate not a liberal Rhino.
    This does not look good. I am about to cry now. I will be sitting at home in November if McCain wins. Yes, let the Democrats destroy the country, not the conservative wanna be. I do not understand the people of this country. WHAT IS GOING ON!

CNN Projecting McCain win in NY (WTA state; 101 delegates total)

6:20pm PT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup,

McCain only 31% in Az.
    Mitt 43%

The Republican Party is dumb as a broken stump.

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Republicans are in the process of destroying their party. Even worse than Bush did. I predict they will not see the light of day for the next 25 years...if ever again.

McCain will never, never win against the Democrats. We should have at least had a decent man, woman or kangaroo to go up against them.
    I'm re-registering tomorrow. I'm a life long Republican and its over for me. They will have to beg me for my vote. Let the Dems have it. Let them make a major mess and let the people get so fed up with them that its a clean sweep of the Senate, House, and Whitehouse. But it will have to be a decent candidate not a liberal Rhino.
    This does not look good. I am about to cry now. I will be sitting at home in November if McCain wins. Yes, let the Democrats destroy the country, not the conservative wanna be. I do not understand the people of this country. WHAT IS GOING ON!
    That's Rush's opinion when the country goes south let it be on the Democratic ticket. Don't let a Rhino in office and the legislators feel that have to follow the party line. Senator Thad Cochran said, "it gives me cold sweat down my spine to think of McCain as the President." That's bad when a Republican Senator says that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Huckster pulls off many more coups, McCain will probably blow a gasket. He took on more than he bargained for.

If Mitt can't pull it off, he'll rise again! After the Democrats have wrecked the country over the next four years, he'll come riding in like a knight in shining armor to save the day. He'll be looking mighty good to a lot of people.

I'm 'winging it' doing my own delegate estimate here: but it should be about -

Delegate Estimate at 6:23pm PT

Repubs

McCain 309
    Romney 99
    Huck 54
    Paul 6
    Uncommited 9

A Romney win in AZ and CA would be a good thing now, but based on how things have gone so far, probably isn't a likely scenario...

That's Rush's opinion when the country goes south let it be on the Democratic ticket. Don't let a Rhino in office and the legislators feel that have to follow the party line. Senator Thad Cochran said, "it gives me cold sweat down my spine to think of McCain as the President." That's bad when a Republican Senator says that.
    I agree with wholeheartedly with Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    A Romney win in AZ and CA would be a good thing now, but based on how things have gone so far, probably isn't a likely scenario...
    Fox had McCain 44% and Romney 42% in Arizona last I heard. It could happen folks. I wonder how many are Dems who are voting just for the primary.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast