Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, Jean. I used to really like Speedy Gonazles when I was a kid, but now....just not the same anymore.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Hey Americangirl! Welcome

Love your avatar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks had_enuf. That's a picture of George after being asked why he wants to give the illegals amnesty.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I watched a program on national geographic about the science of Superman, it was fairly interesting but what I like most is what they said on the end about Supermans greatest ability was his capacity to do good.
    We can't fly or crash through walls but we do have the ability to fight for truth, justice and the American way and I think those out there who are doing so are a bit of a super hero in their own right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do not go to the movies anyways, too expensive, but will boycott in theory.

Fourth of July will be big here. Plan on aggravating the crud out of our neighbors and having all sorts of American iconic stuff out, so no need for a new Superman movie to help me feel the love of my country!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was first a George Reeves fan. But I must admit, Christopher Reeves made a great superman.

We don't need no wimpy "wanna be" guy trying to take either Reeves' place.

No new Superman movie for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    but what I like most is what they said on the end about Supermans greatest ability was his capacity to do good.
    We can't fly or crash through walls but we do have the ability to fight for truth, justice and the American way and I think those out there who are doing so are a bit of a super hero in their own right.
    I agree wholeheartedly!!

None of us have super powers, but all of us can work for truth, justice and the American way.

Heroes, real or imaginary, can inspire kids to want to do good and be a hero themselves. I'm no hero, but I know Superman inspired me to want to do good when I was a kid. What do kids have now? Video games like Grand Theft Auto?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234