Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support for border security, without the Minuteman stigma?

Does anyone know of any organizations that are advocating for secure borders, but are avoiding affiliation with the Minutemen, Gilchrist, CCIR, etc? A lot of people are probably waiting for the Minutemen to finish out and step aside, because they don't want to be affiliated with them. Surprising as it may be, there are people who want the borders to be secure, but don't want to be aggressive in confronting illegal aliens or burn Mexican flags.

Banned
    The Minutemen have burned no flags nor participated in ANY violent actions. Your pre-concieved notions about them belie your lack of independent verification of their Mission and motives. You must be listening to racists like La Raza and MEChA.

Welcome, Observer!

Hmm. . . I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but every reliable source I've checked says the Minutemen ARE NOT agressively confronting the illegals attempting to sneak across our borders, and I have never heard of them burning a Mexican flag. In fact, what I've heard and read has said that the Minutemen are merely observing them and then reporting them to the Border Patrol. I've even heard that the Minutemen are giving them water if they need it.

Could you point me to the sources of your information on this? Did you read this somewhere? Did you hear it somewhere? Please tell me, because I'm sure many of us would like to know about these incidents of which you speak.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

They may not have, but there's a stir going amongst them on whether to burn a flag or not. And the flag burning issue isn't the only thing that makes them a stigma in the minds of many.

Methinks "observer" = troll

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by ObserverUSA
    but there's a stir going amongst them on whether to burn a flag or not.
    And your source for this information is. . . ?

I'm not a "troll." I'm not talking about confronting illegal border crossers at the border. I'm talking about on the streets in day labor centers and in places like Lake Forest, CA. The behvaior I have personally video taped was fanatical. But I'm not here to pick a fight. I'm just wondering if there's a way to advocate secure borders without all the Minuteman stuff. I don't see what I could do by myself so I wanted to know if there are any organizations that are focused only on the borders.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Who's behavior was fanatical? The illegal aliens? Yes, that's for sure. As for the Minutemen, they are law abiding men and women who want our governemnt to to their job, secure the borders and make America what it should be.

Observer, I want you to go to the Minutemen site and find out about Claudia Spencer. She is Mexican by nationality, became an American, but is now working with the Minutemen. She herself said they do nothing other than help border patrol and have acted above board.

If you think any of us will side with you on agreeing that the Minutemen have been bad in any way, well, you got another thing coming.

I wonder, Observer, if you feel they are so wrong, then why don't you go with them yourself and see what they do. Several major news comanies have and they have found them to be fine people, law abiding and concerned about America, and the fate of the illegals crossing dangerous territory.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have never head anything bad about The Minutemen, thank God for them.

It's those Radical Illgeal supportes/leaders that are putting out bad things about the Minutemen.

They are trying to get something started in hopes that the government will force them to leave, in order to free up the border even more, so more illegals can flood in!

Don't be surprised if it gets to the point where those racist groups like LaRaza,and LaCasa or whoever the heck they are, don't start up trouble at the borders so they can file some type of Illegal class action suit against them!

I think what observer is looking for is a way to get involved with securing the borders without having to offend any of the people who are for open borders. She especially wants to duck that hateful name of "racist" that she knows will be thrown at her if she SO MUCH AS GREETS the Minutemen cordially.

Let me explain something to you, dear. The minute you open your mouth to defend our borders - YOU,TOO,will be branded a racist.

Because a "Racist" according to the open borders CRIMINAL organized crime syndicate IS ANYONE WHO DOES NOT GIVE IN TO THEIR DEMANDS for lawlessness to reign supreme in this land.

Sylvia Alvarado
    http://latinoamericans.org
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast