Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay alright, I'll back off from this idea here since here is obviously not the place for it. I'm not here to start flame wars. Basically Alipac is the Minutemen, at least to a certain degree. I get it.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by ObserverUSA
    Okay alright, I'll back off from this idea here since here is obviously not the place for it. I'm not here to start flame wars. Basically Alipac is the Minutemen, at least to a certain degree. I get it.
    Does that mean you're the ACLU?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Believe what you will, sir. We are not here to indoctrinate, just to educate. You could use a little help in that department, but it's obvious the subject matter is too hard for you to comprehend. Let me spell it out for you, if I may....

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!

The Minuteman stigma? The only bad press about the Minutemen are spread by the leftist La Raza lot.

I don't mean them. I mean with my own eyes.

Re: Support for border security, without the Minuteman stigm

Does anyone know of any organizations that are advocating for secure borders, but are avoiding affiliation with the Minutemen, Gilchrist, CCIR, etc? A lot of people are probably waiting for the Minutemen to finish out and step aside, because they don't want to be affiliated with them. Surprising as it may be, there are people who want the borders to be secure, but don't want to be aggressive in confronting illegal aliens or burn Mexican flags.
    You are completely wrong! I am a minuteman, and just returned from the border today. I have first-hand knowledge of the character, patriotism, and professionalism of every single minuteman I met (this was my second time, I was also there last year). There is a strict no contact policy which is obeyed and enforced. I have not witnessed a single incident where a minuteman crossed the line even slightly.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I know and I'm not denying what you said. But I'm talking about the Gilchrist supporters and their behavior at places like Home Depot locations in CA and day labor pick up spots in other areas.

I know and I'm not denying what you said. But I'm talking about the Gilchrist supporters and their behavior at places like Home Depot locations in CA and day labor pick up spots in other areas.
    Boy you are trying so hard to fish. LOL

Maybe you should do a Lawerance Welk.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned
    Ya gotta give him credit, he really is trying to 'work it'.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Observer wants secure borders without doing anything to actually secure them. I guess the current government operation should work just fine to accomplish that task. I like to know what plan Observer has for solving the border situation and illegal immigrant problem.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast