Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SUPPORT DUNCAN HUNTER

All right folks, I think it is time that we all throw our support behind Duncan. Why? he is the only candidate that stands for the very principals that our movement espouses. Basically, our ideals break down to 2 primary goals:

1. SEAL the border once and for all.

2. Get all of the illegals out by utilizing attrition through enforcement.

Duncan is the perfect candidate for both objectives. He has a porven track record for building the fence. He did it here in San Diego, and it has a proven excellent track record for drastically reducing human and drug smuggling, and reducing crime in both the border region and San Diego County as a whole. He wants to extend this fence to the Gulf of Mexico!!

Duncan also stands for getting rid of ALL of the incetives for illegals to come and stay in the US. He supports eliminating all government social services to illegals. He supports employer sanctions, enforcing the laws enacted in the 86 bill. With Duncan Hunter, the illegals will DEFINITELY cover their track out of this nation for good!!!

He is our perfect candidate. Its time to rally to his colors. The primaries are almost here, and its time to flex our people power muscle. COME ON ALIPAC!!! This is our man!!

DUNCAN HUNTER PRESIDENT 2008!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    I agree that Duncan is great

but he is currently polling 1-2%

MW
    usanevada wrote:

I agree that Duncan is great

but he is currently polling 1-2%
    Why can't we change that?

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

All right folks, I think it is time that we all throw our support behind Duncan. Why? he is the only candidate that stands for the very principals that our movement espouses. Basically, our ideals break down to 2 primary goals:

1. SEAL the border once and for all.

2. Get all of the illegals out by utilizing attrition through enforcement.

Duncan is the perfect candidate for both objectives. He has a porven track record for building the fence. He did it here in San Diego, and it has a proven excellent track record for drastically reducing human and drug smuggling, and reducing crime in both the border region and San Diego County as a whole. He wants to extend this fence to the Gulf of Mexico!!

Duncan also stands for getting rid of ALL of the incetives for illegals to come and stay in the US. He supports eliminating all government social services to illegals. He supports employer sanctions, enforcing the laws enacted in the 86 bill. With Duncan Hunter, the illegals will DEFINITELY cover their track out of this nation for good!!!

He is our perfect candidate. Its time to rally to his colors. The primaries are almost here, and its time to flex our people power muscle. COME ON ALIPAC!!! This is our man!!

DUNCAN HUNTER PRESIDENT 2008!!!!
    As you know, I'm with you 100%!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why can't we change that?
    Exactly the point of this thread
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

He sure has my support. I volunteered to help his campaign. Hoping someone will contact me.

Banned
    If we could change that number why didn't we or couldn't we change Tancredos number?

Believe me , I'm with you 100% , Just tell me a plausable way
    to do it ?

Ducan Hunter is by far a great candidate and I think the best. He would make a great president. I only wish people would get to know more about the people they vote for. If they did, Hunter would be at the top.
    Go to his web site www.gohunter08.com and see where he stands on immigration, and this is no recent conversion! We are missing out on a fine man if we don't get him in there.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    I've said from day 1 that we have and have had good
    candidates , but the msm is never going to give them any
    support or give them the push

90% of Jane and Joe 6 pack get their candidate info from msm
    TV and newspapers ,

they elect the president , not the 10% of us that actually do the
    homework on these guys and know what they stand for

We all united and all of our orgs got behind stopping
    comprehensive reform ,

That is what we need now but sadly orgs like this and mcdc and others
    cannot endorse candidates and also we are splintered really bad between Duncan Hunter , Ron Paul and Romney

Sadly I'm seeing so much of "If I don't get my way I'm taking my football and writing in my choice"

That only helps the Dems and la raza

Its still early in the race but the time is coming where we have to fish or cut bait

Hunter is my choice!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just remember the official polls usually consist of 400 or so phone calls, that is not what Americans usually are, that is a small faction of repubs that are polled. Forget what the msm says vote your conscience!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast