Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loved Duncan until I saw what a protectionist he is for Iraq. Although Duncan and his family have earned their stripes. Along with Ron Paul, John McCain and the Hunters, no one running for either the Republican or Democratic Presidential nominations have served in the military or allowed any of their offspring to do the same.

But I am ready to bring the troops out of the middle east to protect our borders. American is dying a slow agonizing death.. We are borrowing billions from a communist country just to fund the war for oil in Iraq.... As the terrorists are free to walk right through the Mexican border on a daily basis.

The real war is taking place now in the USA, not in Iraq and we are too broke to defend it!!!!

I am against the war, but I still support Duncan 150%!!

The war is not my top priority. We need to lock down that border tight, and get the illegals the hell our of our country. Duncan is the only one of the current candidates that has a viable plan for this.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We do need to lock down our borders, but our country is bankrupt and the Congress says we do not have the money for border security; however at the same time they authorize us to continue to spend approximately 1 billion dollars per day of BORROWED MONEY FROM COMMUNIST RED CHINC to secure Iraq's borders.

What is wrong with this picture folks? Charity begins at home.

When we secure our borders, then I will consider securing another country's borders. But when you tell me we have a mid east war, but allow thousands of terrorists to cross our borders on a weekly basis', well I am not as stupid as you think. This war is for profit only... and the profit obviously does not go to you and me.

Bring the troops home to protect our great nation !!

Unfortunately, nobody has a viable plan for getting out of Iraq AND locking down the border, and employing effective attrition.

Duncan bats 1 for 2 in this regard, and as I said, I put immigration at the top.

The choice is clear. Duncan Hunter President 2008.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Along with Ron Paul, John McCain and the Hunters, no one running for either the Republican or Democratic Presidential nominations have served in the military or allowed any of their offspring to do the same.
    Of the three you mentioned, only Hunter and McCain have put their life on the line for their country! I respect what John McCain has done for his country in a military capacity, however, as we all know - he is an adamant supporter of amnesty. Hunter served in Vietnam, his father served in WWII, and his son has served two tours in Iraq and is currently serving in Afghanistan. The Hunter's are true patriots. Personally, I'd say the man has a lot of credibility as a potential Commander In Chief. Unfortunately times have changed and service for country counts a lot less than it did in past years. I think the large amount of immigrants we have been allowing into the U.S. over the last 20-30 years has a lot to do with that change.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bankruptcy will rule the day. America is on the verge of banruptcy. Our dollar is declining. We have outsourced all major manufacturing jobs. We are allowing our mortgage holder, China to ship toxic materials in the country; however, they refuse to import any of our goods to their country. We have allowed millions of criminal immigrants along with terrorists to invade this country, as we fight a fake war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you can frankly say you are willing to sacrifice the future of your children and the future of this country for another few months in Iraq then you are on the right parth. We cannot sustain this war and it will have to come to an end soon. I for one am not willing to lose our home and income... What happens when Communist Red China calls the note due? Red China is our mortgagee and if you don't pay the bill; well where do we go from there.

Possibly we can find some criminal immigrants to take us in !!

MW
    Dianne wrote:

Bankruptcy will rule the day. America is on the verge of banruptcy. Our dollar is declining. We have outsourced all major manufacturing jobs. We are allowing our mortgage holder, China to ship toxic materials in the country; however, they refuse to import any of our goods to their country. We have allowed millions of criminal immigrants along with terrorists to invade this country, as we fight a fake war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

If you can frankly say you are willing to sacrifice the future of your children and the future of this country for another few months in Iraq then you are on the right parth. We cannot sustain this war and it will have to come to an end soon. I for one am not willing to lose our home and income... What happens when Communist Red China calls the note due? Red China is our mortgagee and if you don't pay the bill; well where do we go from there.

Possibly we can find some criminal immigrants to take us in !!
    Hmmm........and you think Duncan Hunter is personally responsible for all this just because he believes we shouldn't "cut & run" from Iraq before we've stood up a competent Army that is capable of defending the Iraqi government and it's citizens? Immediate withdrawal would have dire consequences for a lot of our supporters in Iraq. I'm talking about folks who have fought, bled, and died right along side our own valiant soldiers while incorporating a functioning government that represents freedom for all Iraqi citizens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately, nobody has a viable plan for getting out of Iraq AND locking down the border, and employing effective attrition.

Duncan bats 1 for 2 in this regard, and as I said, I put immigration at the top.

The choice is clear. Duncan Hunter President 2008.

Bring the money home from nation building and butting our noses in everyone else's business. America first !!!! Sorry, I don't give a damn about securing Iraq's borders at the moment... secure ours !! My children don't live in Iraq, they live in the USA and they deserve the future I have worked my a** off to give them. I pay taxes for America, not Iraq, not Afghanistan. I want my tax dollars to work here, not abroad.

Banned
    They held elections over a year ago, or was it 2?

Boot camp takes 9 weeks, what's the damned hold up?

$450 BILLION so far, how much more?

And one other point:

Of the three you mentioned, only Hunter and McCain have put their life on the line for their country!

If you bear an American uniform and enlist to protect this great nation, and serve this great nation; you should be respected for it.

You are incorrect in that there are only two running for office that have done this... there are three. Hunter, Paul and McCain. Only those three in my opinion are entitled to even pose an opinion regarding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. One says borrow more money from China and fight until we are bankrupt... one says we cannot sustain this war so since Iraq doesn't want us there to begin with, let's pull out and work on our own borders, and the third says let's allow every illegal immigrant in the world to invade us and maybe we can make $2,000. off of them.

I guess you can easily figure out which comment goes with the specific candidate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast