Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support Tom Tancredo

Tom has my support....

This is OUR country. It’s not just the government’s country. Big business and illegal immigrants think it’s their country, but its NOT! This is our fight; if we keep electing the same clowns into office we will keep getting the same results. How can we expect them to respect us, or do what is right by us if we just keep putting the same freaking people in power?
    So many Americans are waking up and taking notice of a government out of control. Whose interest do they have in mind? Ours, or is it more likely its THIER best interest they looking out for?
    These politicians are so out of touch with reality, and the challenges the middle class has today in America. Rising energy cost, illegal immigration, outsourcing, insurance rates, and China building up its military, and finally, one messed up Middle East.
    We are at the crossroads for the future of this country. We have an option as Americans on what we will accept. I don’t want to accept that our government is willing to sell out the Middle Class for big business; I will not accept a government willing to sell me out for CHEAP votes.
    If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got! Something needs to change; now, we just have to have the guts to change it. We have the ability to take our country back. We just need Americans to be courageous, and DEMAND change.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ditto. I'm Tancredo all the way.

Does anyone here know about any internet meetup groups for Tancredo? I know Ron Paul's team does this. We need to get something together ASAP.

Great points

Ronster, you made some great points.

Link to Tom's official website: http://www.teamtancredo.com/ .

Link to unofficial pro-Tancredo blog: http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    Does anyone here know about any internet meetup groups for Tancredo?
    I would be interested in this as well.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

After my last two catastrophic presidential votes towing the Republican Party line, I am being very cautious this election cycle. Every time I hear Tom speak I become more impressed and I am now fairly sure I will support his run for the nomination.

When Tom Tancredo first came on the scene I didn't give him much chance. primarily due to his poor speaking abilities. However, he seems to grow stronger and better as time passes. I am beginning to give him a second look.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

April

Re: Support Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got! Something needs to change; now, we just have to have the guts to change it. We have the ability to take our country back. We just need Americans to be courageous, and DEMAND change.
    Absolutely true!!!

Tom has my support as well!!!

GOOOOOOOO TOM!!!

MW
    Rep. Duncan Hunter is my man, but Tancredo is my second choice. Is that close enough?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tancredo is the only canidate I will cast a vote for Let's support him any way we can.

MW
    Steelerbabe wrote:

Tancredo is the only canidate I will cast a vote for Let's support him any way we can.
    If I may ask, why is that?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast