Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Supreme Court said Monday

I want to ask you—if they do build a border fence what will stop the illegal from just going over it or tearing a hole in it

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080623/ap_ ... rder_fence
    Court OK's border fence despite environmental worry
    By EILEEN SULLIVAN, Associated Press Writer Mon Jun 23, 6:29 PM ET
    WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court said Monday it won't stand in the way as the U.S. extends its security fence hundreds of miles along the border with Mexico, allowing building to proceed full-speed despite claims that it harms the environment and animals who live in the area.

also I am sick of this ,,we can't do this because it might cause golbal warming crap SEE the guy that started the weather channel stateing that global warmming is not ture- I think it’s gotten to the point that we can not do anything but stay at home and starve – we can drill for oil better and cleaner that any one else in the world
    So why not US – it would be cleaner for us to do it and at the same time we would have more money to look for better and cleaner energy – and at the same time we would not be Beggars for oil from Muslim counties—The END

I think we should make it an electric fence to keep people from cutting holes in it.

I think we need the fence, but I also think that no person should be exempt from the law. I think that about illegal aliens, and I also think that about Michael Chertoff. This ruling gives him permission to do whatever he chooses, and therefore the laws that Congress has passed do not apply.

I am not going to celebrate because it just happened to work for me this time.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams