Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been making phone calls, sending emails and faxes, and blogging since 7:00 am.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I called twice yesterday and have already called them all once today and will do it again later.
    You called ALL 100 Senator traitors in one day?

Damn but you beat me!!!

Email or Fax the templates we've prepared.
    The Staffers emails are also available.

The OBLs are attempting to CALL and block the phones.
    Where are those templates ya'll prepared? WHat thread are they in? Thanks!

FWIW, I've been active with NumbersUSA for years and send faxes through that. Often I get letters in reply that are relevant to the faxes I've sent (so they aren't generic form letters.)

2ndadmindsis

Yes...I am not diverting from calling but we need to get in touch with the general population....I have called my senators and Monday I will be starting on the senators that are not from my state....

Yes we will continue to email, call, and write our senators like you have suggested but what is wrong with going out today and encouraging others to call too?

I am I doing something wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I called twice yesterday and have already called them all once today and will do it again later.
    You called ALL 100 Senator traitors in one day?

Damn but you beat me!!!

Email or Fax the templates we've prepared.
    The Staffers emails are also available.

The OBLs are attempting to CALL and block the phones.
    Where are those templates ya'll prepared? WHat thread are they in? Thanks!
    They've been here for days, KATY.
    More will be added to freshen up our communications.
    ENJOY!! Created with love & determination!
    Btw, they can be Emailed to friends, families, posted on blogs, etc.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63642
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 2ndadmindsis

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Yes...I am not diverting from calling but we need to get in touch with the general population....I have called my senators and Monday I will be starting on the senators that are not from my state....

Yes we will continue to email, call, and write our senators like you have suggested but what is wrong with going out today and encouraging others to call too?

I am I doing something wrong???
    Hell no.........

Want to have some fun?
    Print out the BLITZ FAXES and pass those around.
    Surely will get ATTENTION!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got home from the streets

Boy what a busy day....

I went to Mebane nothing much happening there so went to main shopping center and to the parks....got very positive feed back.....at least 5 or 8 confirmed callers for monday....others seemed interested and supportive...however, I was suprised the amount of fairly higher income people would not even roll down their windows to take a flyer and talk to me....they literally snubbed me!? Also the under 25 year olds either were not interested or they laughed at me!?

But ironically, couples with families and hard working every day people were very positive and seemed to be interested in what I had to say....

After, being snubbed by the elite Elon-West Burlington neighborhoods I was tearful and hurt...so I went to back downtown where I started placing flyers on the cars with Dole and Burr's contact info....Ironic again, some possibly homeless guys or just guys hanging out downtown were very supportive and wanted to go to alipac site and other immigration sites to find out more!!!!

I also went to the Graham round-about and stuck flyers on those cars...I tried to give one to a Bush supporter and Vetern but he was very rude!?....I think he was too hateful to know what I was giving to him...so when he left his car I stuck a flyer on it anyway...

Now tonight is the printing out of my letters and sending those off asap....

did anyone go out today to motivate people to call???

That is awesome. I did talk to some moms today during my daughter's bday party. I can't believe it but some did not know ANYTHING about what is happening and I am getting these 'deer-in-the-headlights look.'

What flyer are you using to give out by the way?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    alisab, here are some good materials to hand out and more are coming--you can fax and email them,too. There will be some more dynamite ones posted shortly!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64118

Re: Just got home from the streets

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Boy what a busy day....

I went to Mebane nothing much happening there so went to main shopping center and to the parks....got very positive feed back.....at least 5 or 8 confirmed callers for monday....others seemed interested and supportive...however, I was suprised the amount of fairly higher income people would not even roll down their windows to take a flyer and talk to me....they literally snubbed me!? Also the under 25 year olds either were not interested or they laughed at me!?

But ironically, couples with families and hard working every day people were very positive and seemed to be interested in what I had to say....

After, being snubbed by the elite Elon-West Burlington neighborhoods I was tearful and hurt...so I went to back downtown where I started placing flyers on the cars with Dole and Burr's contact info....Ironic again, some possibly homeless guys or just guys hanging out downtown were very supportive and wanted to go to alipac site and other immigration sites to find out more!!!!

I also went to the Graham round-about and stuck flyers on those cars...I tried to give one to a Bush supporter and Vetern but he was very rude!?....I think he was too hateful to know what I was giving to him...so when he left his car I stuck a flyer on it anyway...

Now tonight is the printing out of my letters and sending those off asap....

did anyone go out today to motivate people to call???
    I applaud the effort you are putting into this!! What you are doing is great
    and great idea for all of us to do!! It doesn't matter if you live in a city
    or a small town. Get the word out to as many people as you can in your
    area. The efforts of Hazelton, Pa. and Farmers Branch, Tx. have gained
    national media coverage and raised the awareness of the public.

Great job!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast