Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Take a virtual walk through our invaded community

As you view these recent photos of our invaded community please remember that Americans through out the nation are suffering from the reality of the illegal alien invasion. To the arm chair experts this issue is no more than a talking point.

This invasion and occupation is happening because treasonous President Bush refuses to enforce existing immigration laws and the Republican Rubber Stamp Screw Americans Congress refuses to hold oversight hearings on treasonous President Bush. Since Republicans are in power at this time they are responsible.

Invasion is the best word I'd use to describe this problem. It amazes me our government is still sitting back doing nothing.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I took simular pictures of Northern Virginia before we left. Sad...I always wondered why the IRS wasn't asking for their cut from these people.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

sigh...

It's in our hands....

Where were these pictures taken? I would personally feel threatened going into that video mart. I'd think the owner would routinely call the cops to have them moved along. Can the law of loitering be used?

Are the citizens of this city calling to complain? I'd say I was intimadated and/or harrassed. I routinely have 'homeless' guys come up to me when I'm in our downtown pushing for money. The day laborers hang out at Home Depot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Congress refuses to hold oversight hearings on treasonous President Bush.
    You are really putting Congress in a bind. You want them to investigate a president, pass immigration laws and deal with an election in the next few months. Don't forget about the other business at hand like war and budget spending.

dxd, what charges should be brought against the president?
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Since Republicans are in power at this time they are responsible.
    If you are speaking of immigration, we have gone over this and over this with you. We have shown that this statement is extremely faulty yet you keep making it. Are you using Alipac's board to advertise your political agenda? You know it has a high search rating so are you really just piggybacking on it's good fortunes and hard work? Go build your own site if you want to rant about the Republicans. Interesting, how you provide images of illegals and under your pictures you bash the Republicans. Are you trying a form of kindergarten association? Hint, hint, it doesn't work on adults.

Frankly, anyone that is pro-illegal immigration or damaging to the cause should be called out, no matter which party they are a member of. The truth be told, illegal immigration is a Left and a Right difference, not a party affiliation issue. Have you read the Democratic Party Platform lately? That alone blows huge holes in your sumations about the Republican Party. Conservatives generally oppose illegal immigration and OBL. Also, I'd replace Ted Kennedy in a heart beat with another Democrat if I didn't have a qualified Republican. I'd take a weak newcomer over Ted any day. I can say the same about McCain! I'd replace him with a Democrat too.

If you don't feel schooled, you should.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    I took simular pictures of Northern Virginia before we left. Sad...I always wondered why the IRS wasn't asking for their cut from these people.
    IRS? The arm chair experts and the political soft ballers have coined a concept of :"Take away the work and the invaders will leave" In our community this has proven to be FALSE. Do you see anyone working in those photos? This is an invasion and occupation. Another arm chair expert and political softballer concept is: Remedy over crowded housing and they will leave. This has proven to be FALSE in our community. If overcrowded housing is remedied, the illegal alien invaders take over a wooded area and sets up an encampment.

This is an invasion and occupation. Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law and the treasonous Republican congress refuses to oversight a treasonous Republican President.

dxd
    Dixie,
    REon't forget about the other business at hand like war and budget spending.

This board is about illegal immigration not "other business"
    The arm chair experts and politcal moles out to "keep Republicans in power no matter what" can not sell their scam to those who actually experience the problem. No bogus argument will work. REPUBLICANS are responsible for this illegal lien invasion and occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama

You beat me to the punch It looks like parts of Northern Va. We moved from Chantilly, Va. last July to a suburb of Pittsburgh

dxd

Re: sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    It's in our hands....

Where were these pictures taken? I would personally feel threatened going into that video mart. I'd think the owner would routinely call the cops to have them moved along. Can the law of loitering be used?

Are the citizens of this city calling to complain? I'd say I was intimadated and/or harrassed. I routinely have 'homeless' guys come up to me when I'm in our downtown pushing for money. The day laborers hang out at Home Depot.
    There was an incident in that lot where a guy and his 4 (FOUR) year old girl pulled in and a illegal alien started making aggressive sexual gestures to the 4 year old girl in the presence of her father. I pulled in once and one tried to enter my car. The door was locked so he tried to punch out my windows.

These incidents happened under Bush and the Republican congress. Now is anyone going to say that this is okay because it happened under a Republican administration???

It sounds like Americans are becoming refugees in their own homeland...having to leave their communities in order to seek a normal community environment.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast