Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opinion,
    I already have, Wyden's answer was it’s because they are economically depressed because of the type of work they can perform. They have to work for substandard wages and the payment is not enough for them to provide for their families. If we deny them welfare the children will suffer.

That was the gist of it anyway. I looked for the letter but I must have trashed it. His statement was if they are legal then they can look for better jobs and get off welfare.
    My statement back was if they are not here the problem is solved. If they are here what right do they have to feed from the public trough? They are here in violation of our laws and we are already paying 10000 a year to educate each one of their children when is it enough.
    If you make them citizens and they apply for better jobs then you are displacing American workers. They are then no longer doing jobs Americans won’t do as you all claim. The truth is they are doing jobs Americans won’t do because of the depressed slave class wage being offered.
    No response except a form letter on the second volley. I then fired back could you please issue your response in something other then a form letter that does not pertain to my question? Now am waiting. Forget a response form his local office in person. They just take the information without an opinion but the girl there smiles when she sees me. I think I make her day interesting when I show up.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    To all.
    In closing this thread think of it like this:
    The illegal alien invasion has been identified and well documented. The remedy is enforcement of EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS(HR 4437 and/or S2611 shouldn't even enter the picture, they are unnecessary and distractions) Enforcement is the responsibility of the executive branch of the federal government. Treasonous President Bush will not enforce existing immigration laws and the treasonous Republican congress will not oversight. Republicans are responsible since they control the executive and congress.
    Newmaexican wrote,
    RE:This should not be about political party bashing

You are right and it is not about party bashing it is about poiniting out the problem. To solve the problem you must identify the problems. REPUBLICANS will not enforce. Ayone who wants to keep referring to meaningless HR4437 and/or S2611 may THINK they are doing something good, but they are just burning calories by chasing their tail. Then again maybe they are intentionally misleading away from the fact the law enforcement is whay is necessary and Republicans will not enforce.
    ROUND UP AND DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    It was the Clinton administration that originally flung the door open wide for illegal immigrants, and it is his party that still stands behind the illegals in favor of the lawful American citizens by a 9:1 margin. This is not a Republican problem. It is a major party problem, regardless of which party places its guy in the White House. At least the Republicans in the House crafted a serious get-tough bill and the majority of republicans in the Senate opposed that chamber's bad bill.

Yes, what is wrong with those businesses? They should MAKE them move for loitering.

And standing on the curbs, should not be there in case a car goes out of control....hello, police!

And if there are so many jobs here that we need these illegals, why are they standing around and acting like they are just "hanging out"?

I think this "we need workers" excuse, is nothing but a bald face lie!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    It was the Clinton administration that originally flung the door open wide for illegal immigrants, and it is his party that still stands behind the illegals in favor of the lawful American citizens by a 9:1 margin.
    I don't know if he flung the door open but he sure kept it propped open. The rolling, rolling, rolling amnesty that went on until 2000. The illegals claimed that they were "here in 86" but didn't file for amnesty, kept getting chances to file. Yea, more like they learned how to cheat the system and kept claiming they were here all that time. In Dallas, the illegals were hovering around the Consulate for 2 weeks lined up to get in line to get amnesty. I couldn't believe they kept giving them amnesty chances! Frauds!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Made said: "West Medford does indeed look like that and worse. My neighborhood that I live in does not I have been fortunate enough to do pretty well and live in a higher class neighborhood. With the grace of God I hopefully will be able to stay there. I however am not an arm chair quarterback. I go to and help plan rallies here locally. I visit my reps offices weekly. I speak with local business to try and convince them of the damage that is caused to communities."

Medford was my hometown for 50 years, until I left 3 years ago. We were in a N. Medford, 2 acre lot subdivision, 30 years. It was beautiful. My daughter built a $ 350,000 house across the street. When a dozen plus illegals moved into the one tiny old house in the "hood" next door with their chickens, goats and tin/plywood sheds ALL over that 2 acres, they only got $185,000 out of their house. That was their lifes investment. I lost about $50,000. The realtor couldn't get down the street past their partying and taunts.

About 8 years ago when I was selling mobile homes, I notice the invasion starting. Many mobile parks, apartment complexes are completely taken over. And White City, forget about it!

I'm not many miles away, so the next time you all plan a rally, let me know and I'll be there.

thetowncrier@gmail.com
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345