Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    American_made,
    Does your community look like these photos? Do you deal with this EVERYDAY in your community? How could the opioion of an arm chair expert be taken seriously?

dxd
    Countfloyd,
    RE:Had we known what was to come, voting for Kerry in 2004 would have been the better choice, since a Republican Congress would have stopped him from doing anything.

Some people did indeed promote that plan of action in 2004. I did a write-in in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    American_made,
    Does your community look like these photos? Do you deal with this EVERYDAY in your community? How could the opioion of an arm chair expert be taken seriously?

dxd,

I live in the North, and around the area where I live many communities look like the pictures show, and let me tell you, it does not look so bad in pictures as it looks in person.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    American_made,

dxd,

I live in the North, and around the area where I live many communities look like the pictures show, and let me tell you, it does not look so bad in pictures as it looks in person.
    How right you are!!

American_made,
    West Medford does indeed look like that and worse. My neighborhood that I live in does not I have been fortunate enough to do pretty well and live in a higher class neighborhood. With the grace of God I hopefully will be able to stay there. I however am not an arm chair quarterback. I go to and help plan rallies here locally. I visit my reps offices weekly. I speak with local business to try and convince them of the damage that is caused to communities. What I don’t do is preach that it’s all one parties fault with flawed reasoning. I am old enough and have been involved enough to see what both parties do and 90 % of both are liars and criminals who think they are above the law. You how ever will never convince me that the Democratic Party is the lesser of the two evils.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

dxd.......my state is basicly a sanctuary state and it's Democrats in charge here. It's Democrats here that can't do enough butt kissing for the illegals. I certainly don't like Bush but the Democrats are equally rotton and equally supporting this invasion. I heard some guy say the Republicans rob the bank while the Democrats drive the get away car. There needs to be a major clean-up and get some decent people in office who support the American Citizen. I don't care if their Dems, Reps, Ind, or what they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Americanmade and crazybird,
    I am NOT a democrat nor do I say that national democrats are any better. I am saying that I am not a sap and I "will" vote payback in 2006 by voting against R. Sometimes split government works better.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dxd, I have seen this all around me. When we went for a little day trip up the Columbia River and stopped in at a grocery store to get a cool drink, our 8 year old was with her father, and in her bathing suit (as many little girls will do in the summer), there were hordes of illegals hanging outside of this store, and were leering at our daughter, which made my husband enraged and said our daughter was not to be out in her swimsuit again.

Now had I been with them (I was on the cell phone in the car), I would have walked over the the offending man and confronted him, but hey thats just me. Plus...I would have flipped out the cell phone, and started making calls, and aslo spoke with the store manager. But my husband is a non-confrontational kind and he just walked away.

We should not have to make our children prisoners because of these people. I refuse to, they are the ones doing wrong, by being here illegally and by acting in the way they do.

dxd, it is a huge problem, not tied to any one party, its all spineless politicians. One of our congressmen, Peter DeFazio, is a Dem and a real fighter of illegal immigration, wish they were all like him (he's not in my district I'm afraid).

Yes, I have seen this. I just keep walking, and if one of them say something, I usually make a big U-turn in their direction and confront them. They have always backed down and walked away. It is usually something they do not count on.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Take a virtual walk through our invaded community

As you view these recent photos of our invaded community please remember that Americans through out the nation are suffering from the reality of the illegal alien invasion. To the arm chair experts this issue is no more than a talking point.

This invasion and occupation is happening because treasonous President Bush refuses to enforce existing immigration laws and the Republican Rubber Stamp Screw Americans Congress refuses to hold oversight hearings on treasonous President Bush. Since Republicans are in power at this time they are responsible.
    Is that a picture of my invaded community? Where I live it looks the same.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

dxd
    AmericanElizabeth,
    RE:dxd, I have seen this all around me. When we went for a little day trip up the Columbia River and stopped in at a grocery store to get a cool drink, our 8 year old was with her father, and in her bathing suit (as many little girls will do in the summer), there were hordes of illegals hanging outside of this store, and were leering at our daughter, which made my husband enraged and said our daughter was not to be out in her swimsuit again.

That is a shame that children through out the nation are being deprived of their childhood. But it gets worse. If the illegals do something and are charged, unless they are held, they just skip bail. I disagree that are politicians are spineless because when it comes to attacking law-abiding citizens they have plenty of spine. President Bush wasn't spineless when he called the MM vigilantes. Both parties support the illegal alien invasion but since R is in power now I will hold R responsible on election day. Keep the door revolving. When Clinton was Prez he was responsible. But now R is in power and as such they alone are responsible which is why I will vote against R on election day 2006.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast