Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take Your Best Shot

OK, I know you guy's are going to jump all over me, but I'm going to tell you how I feel anyway. First of all, if there is any legislature, bills, proposals or whatever out there, that Bush is for, then you can bet, I'm against it !

If our government had any concern for us, whatsoever, there would have been military on our borders, north and south, the Coast Guard protecting our ports, and F 16 fighter jets in our skies, before the smoke cleared from the burning towers in New York on 9-11. They did NOTHING ! Why, because we, along with the IA's, are just so much collateral damage. How many times, how many ways do they have to show us that they don't care one iota about our health, welfare, safety or security.

So, when they say, the Save Act is to protect the American workers, I don't believe it !
    And, when they say, the Real ID Act is for our security, I don't believe it ! I've read the bills till I'm cross eyed, and I still can't tell you exactly what they contain. One shouldn't have to be a lawyer to understand the laws we're asked to vote on !

I can't get passed NAFTA and the NAU. In my opinion, these four things are all tied together. We know that both NAFTA and the NUA are fully implemented. They've lied, and are still lying to us about it's very existence ! They haven't been able to get an amnesty bill passed in the form of Comprehensive Immigration Reform, so they're going to do it piece meal. They don't give up, and nothing they do is for our benefit. They're only interest, is in moving people as well as goods, as quickly as possible from one country to the next. So, if someone asked me if I think the SAVE ACT and the REAL ID ACT will help implement the NAU, I'd have to say yes. In view of that, I can't, in good conscience, support the Save Act or the Real ID Act.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Is Bush in favor of SAVE? I doubt it. The Chamber of Commerce and La Raza are against SAVE. They are the groups promoting the NAU and the Third World takeover. The people behind SAVE are the people that have been fighting for us in congress against CIR, and by extension, the NAU.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I have the highest regard for NumbersUSA. I've been with them for about 4 years now. I don't trust the tactics of the pro- illegal organizations. There are hidden agendas in all these bills. They're designed that way. I trust my judgement and my instincts.

nicie i think your showing a good judgement . Be very very careful as to what and who you believe . Our country is very unbalanced right now imo . The Save act , i'm still out on that one myself . I believe the government will use it to collect infro on American workers !! just my opinion , but i'm sticking to it .
    Real ID ! i don't need it . I only need the laws on the books already enforced
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

tencz57

nicie i think your showing a good judgement . Be very very careful as to what and who you believe . Our country is very unbalanced right now imo .
    Thanks for your support. I appreciate it !

I'll probably get jumped all over too, but I happen to agree with you for the most part "Nicie." The REAL ID ACT scares me, and I'm not in favor of it. In my opinion, it's just another infringement on our privacy, and another step towards advancing the police state regardless of the good intentions involved. Just my opinion....

i made a boo boo ! my post should have read "Use it to collect infro". instead of "correct" which is what i typed . Excuse Yes !! My 3 day old Grandson was sitting on my left arm . Being the Brave American i am . I typed with my right arm only while looking at him . Haha I'm sorry .

That 1 word "Collect" changest the total meaning of that sentence . Now it means what i hoped to say the first time
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'll probably get jumped all over too, but I happen to agree with you for the most part "Nicie." The REAL ID ACT scares me, and I'm not in favor of it. In my opinion, it's just another infringement on or privacy, and another step towards advancing the police state regardless of the good intentions involved. Just my opinion....
    In the absense of any major revelation, I'm stickin to my story !

MW
    Like BearFlagRepublic asked, what makes you think Bush supports the SAVE Act? My bet is he doesn't want to see the SAVE Act anymore than Pelosi wants to bring it to the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives for a vote!

Some of you folks are completely ignoring Shuler's reasoning behind writing the SAVE Act. You're also forgetting that our biggest allies in the U.S. Congress are among the supporters of this bill. Everyone in the U.S. Congress is not bad and everyone in the U.S. Congess isn't against us on the illegal immigrant and border security issue. IMHO, only closed minds think that way (sorry, I didn't know a nicer way to say what I was thinking). Remember, you told us to take our best shot.

The SAVE Act is a good bill and I honestly believe Shuler's intentions are honorable. This is an enforcement only bill and it's good for America. IMO, attempting to tie the SAVE Act to Real ID is a reach. I realize some of us have varing opinions on a lot of issues but I thought we all agreed on stopping or greatly reducing illegal immigration. The Save Act was written with that very mission in mind. Read it and see it for what it is, not what someone else has told you it is. I've yet to see what I consider a legitimate argument against the SAVE Act.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The way I feel about the "Real ID", "Save Act" and any other short titled bill. Where the title says nothing about the Bill, and the words to the Bill have no explanation or detail toward the true purpose or definition of the Bill.

These are most likely Fronts for other Bills attached to them. They're either a waiver or loop hole for an existing Bill.
    If they say they're to protect the American people, there's no doubt they're speaking about what illegals will become after their plan of attack with amnesty.

My name for these bill's are......"Illegal Immigation Invitations"

And that goes for the "Right to Work" act and The Guest Worker Program and many more.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast