Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At any rate, whatever costs incurred because of SAVE will be more than paid for by what we save (no pun intended) on no longer subsidizing illegals in our hospitals, schools, welfare etc. Once it is enforced, the illegals will self-deport, making this one of the most cost-effective means of getting rid of illegals. Attrition is what we want here. SAVE is a great step in that direction.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW, Nicie...WHY COMPLICATE THE BASIC ISSUE?
    We are ALL here to take OUR Country BACK...By any and all means GRANTED us in OUR Constitution.
    Close and Protect OUR Borders.
    Remove and Deport ALL ILLEGALS, those scamming American Social Services, Those Employed, Those in the Prison System.
    There is NO REASON to Complicate the BASIC ISSUE. (we have worthless politicians to do that!)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    Help needed for the action alert ! Please join in! It won't take long but it will make a big difference!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html

MW
    PatriotofPast wrote:

MW, Nicie...WHY COMPLICATE THE BASIC ISSUE?
    I didn't start this thread but I stand ready to defend the SAVE Act against what I consider unjustified attacks.

IMHO, the illegal immigrant issue is anything but "BASIC." It's a complex issue that will require more than a simple solution. As for complicating the issue, it would appear as if our politicians and special interest groups have already done that for us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think everyone can agree that the true issue is the broken Government.

As it stand now, a good clean bill (for anything not just immigration) will NEVER pass as is. They will always get "porked up". It also seems things can be inserted AFTER the bill is passed. Bills need to have one thing, and one thing only, in the bill.

Trust me.. no matter how good the SAVE Act is now, it will be totally changed if it get to the floor and voted on.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Again, if any amnesty is attached to this bill, Heath Shuler will vote AGAINST his OWN bill. Just look at the people who are supporting the SAVE Act in the House. They are our allies!!!! It will not pass if it is a pro-illegal bill when it reaches the House floor. And look at the people fighting SAVE: Nancy Pelosi and the Chamber of Commerce. And again, if the government is not a good vehicle to work with to stop the invasion, then we are done. The laws will never be enforced, and our nation will be taken over. Ball game.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Again, if any amnesty is attached to this bill, Heath Shuler will vote AGAINST his OWN bill. Just look at the people who are supporting the SAVE Act in the House. They are our allies!!!! It will not pass if it is a pro-illegal bill when it reaches the House floor. And look at the people fighting SAVE: Nancy Pelosi and the Chamber of Commerce. And again, if the government is not a good vehicle to work with to stop the invasion, then we are done. The laws will never be enforced, and our nation will be taken over. Ball game.
    Good point BearFlagRepublic. Why don't we stop arguing right now and take some time out to help with the action alerts for SC, AL, LA and NC right now! Take your mind off of this for a moment cause we can all do something constructive to battle the invasion at the state levels!! We need everyone to help, we are on a roll!!! Whoo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Never suggested he was not a friend... Just that Congress as a whole is NOT... I was looking at the big picture.. not just the SAVE Act.

I agree with you...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

AE

My 3 day old Grandson was sitting on my left arm .
    Had mine today too. He was bouncing all over the living room, hollering at his 14 year old uncle yelling "I'm getchin you", and screaming as he ran from him. FUN!!! My ears are still ringing.

Ok, Nicie, I can agree, the Real ID, I am against, and when it comes to SAVE, I honestly, like you, can read, but it is so much legal-ese that it makes it hard to comprehend and trust, but I will try, though I openly acknowledge your reservations on it. We can only pray and hope it passes and works as we hope for. Faith is the act of hope, sometimes, it is what we onyl have to lean on, especially in this fight to regain what is ours.

Remember, we are doing this one step at a time, too much and we will trip and fall.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I've read it.......It may sound good in some areas.. but you still can never be too careful.
    It just doesn't seem to meet at all ends.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast