Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taking Back Territories For America

What do you think, if we do what the other side does to make our cities unAmerican majority, to make them American majority again? Move back to where we fled from (or stand your ground if you haven't moved yet). Refuse to speak another language than English to get services you need-raise as much fuss obnoxiously as they do to get YOUR rights. Encourage patriotics to "pool" an area until the area again has more English-speakers and the American culture than not and the foreigners instead of the Americans are the uncomfortable ones!! And if you're of child-bearing age, aim to have at least three kids minimum! Do what they're doing to take our country away from us and TAKE BACK America!!! P.S. I want my hometown of Miami, FL back!

well Fl
    the American want the same thing so fight for it . Obama is not doing one thing about it so we have . to all get up & fight . don't for get this is Our country Not mexico Or china or any other. it our country
    & if the gov & the wh don't do any thing . too bad . as john wayne
    said why I love American .
    well American get the hell up & fight , it for your kids & grand
    Kids. if you don't fight for your kids no one will . get some back bone
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)