Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk about service

This morning my wife and I saw five illegals walking across our property so I went in and called Border Patrol, by the time I got back out the rottie had chashed them up the hill, I could see some movement and went back in to get the phone and when I went back out had lost track of where they were or if they had went over the hill, when BP showed up I showed them the tracks I had found which were smooth and flat, the agent waited for back up and soon three more agents were here, they split up some going around the hill and some going up the hill, they found four hiding in the brush and told the agent that the other one had ran off and soon there was a BP chopper flying around looking for the guy but I'm not sure if they found him although I bet they did. When they brought the four back down they were all wearing home made booties so they don't make good tracks making it harder for BP to track them but BP is on to their tricks and know how to track them.
    These agents out here are great, one call and I have four agents on the ground and a chopper in the air! I can't say enough good about these guys.
    These guys work their butts off and are all dedicated to their job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome.....score one for the good guys
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I have total respect for the Border Patrol but no respect for the politicians.

That's awesome! On the other hand, I'm terribly sorry you have to deal with them literally in your own backyard. That's a real safe feeling isn't it, having them traipsing right over the border, through your yard. And our president does nothing to protect you, instead wants to protect them. I swear I feel like I am taking crazy pills
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

This is great, I hope there is more and more of this happening all over!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

That's great news! We need tons and tons more guys like them..and you!

Reading about their apprehension sure made my day.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Good job!

I was happy to hear that you caught the illegals, for I thought they slipped away. They were no match for you and Mountain dog..Sometime please put his picture on the boards for I am sure everyone would enjoy seeing it as much as I would.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

This thread is better than coffee.

Glad you have a nice Rottie too! Most would have been chewing on the third one by the time I got to the invader.

Congrats and keep up the good work. Bravo!
    BTW..Get another Rottie.

Pass on our thanks Mountaindog!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast