Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mountaindog,

I used to live in an area where the illegals "settled"after they made it across the border. It was hell...sheer and utter hell. I can't tell you how badly a nice, middle-class neighborhood went downhill after the illegals took over. But I'm out of there now.

Anyway, my point is that I CAN'T IMAGINE what it must be like to actually live right where the illegals cross over into the U.S. It must not only infuriate you, but I know that it would also frighten me.

I admire you for staying where you are and fighting. And I agree that our border patrol, when actually allowed to do their jobs, are awesome.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Mountain Dog..Dont short yourself. You are doing a great job yourself

Keep up the good work !
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Mountain Dog..Dont short yourself. You are doing a great job yourself

Keep up the good work !
    Triumph, I was thinking of you earlier, concider this a late birthday present.

I don't have a pic of the real mountain dog I can put up here but he is a border collie like the one in my avatar.

It can be hard at times living here near the border but at least when I see these guys I can call BP and they will come out and pick them up so that makes it all worth while!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Job! Unfortunetly you don't have to live near the border anymore to have illegals ruining your neighborhood. I wish the BP or ICE would do a raid in my subdivision in the Atlanta area, I've called my county several times about all the code violations and all they do is send letters out to them. It's become so crazy they even send the warning letters in SPANISH now! I've told them when I call that the people are illegals and they just laugh. I've lived here for 13 years and I feel like I live in Mexico now. But I will not let these bastards run me off of my own property. I fly the American and Confederate flag in my front yard and they always look the other way when they see me. Small satisfaction but I will not run!
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

We just got three more this morning as well, been a busy weekend so far!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These agents out here are great, one call and I have four agents on the ground and a chopper in the air! I can't say enough good about these guys.
    That's encouraging news, MountainDog!! As we always say to you, just be careful and stay safe.

You just made my day, MountainDog! What a thrill it must be to actually watch the BP in action! Heroes...all of you!!!

Just a random thought...I can't understand why these illegals are "less illegal" when they get lucky and outrun the BP. Here in L.A., you can spot 'em a mile away...most of them look like they haven't had a shower in a month (and they probably haven't)! They are UNMISTAKEABLE, and yet once they hit San Ysidro..they are home free! It's soooo maddening!
    But it's wonderful to hear stories like yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    You just made my day, MountainDog! What a thrill it must be to actually watch the BP in action! Heroes...all of you!!!

Just a random thought...I can't understand why these illegals are "less illegal" when they get lucky and outrun the BP. Here in L.A., you can spot 'em a mile away...most of them look like they haven't had a shower in a month (and they probably haven't)! They are UNMISTAKEABLE, and yet once they hit San Ysidro..they are home free! It's soooo maddening!
    But it's wonderful to hear stories like yours!!!
    I know what you mean, the Border Patrol only has jurisdiction sixty miles inland from the border so after that it's up to ICE as far as I know.
    At least down here these guys are working hard to stop them from getting into your cities but it is hard to catch them all.
    There are others down here who watch out as well but many work in town and don't have the time.
    The main reason for this post is to let those of you who live inland know that the Border Patrol is out there and doing all they can along with others who live here and who are keeping an eye out.
    I get irked when I read about all the bad article I read about the Border Patrol when I know they are doing all they can!
    I know it doesn't seem like it's working but there are just so many agents to cover a very large area, even with the Minutemen out here they still get through.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12