Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suggestion:

This week really needs to be kept simple and focused on letting them KNOW in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that YOUR MONEY WILL BE GOING TO THEIR CHALLENGERS. ** That they have committed POLITICAL SUICIDE and you, personally, will be donating and working for their challenger!

That NO is NO & there is only one compromise
    ENFORCE THE LAW & CLOSE THE BORDER

These nincompoops know the facts, know the arguments.
    KEEP IT SIMPLE this week. Keep on message, just as they are.
    KEEP IT FIRM. And keep in mind that only ONE THING COUNTS TO THEM-------------GETTING ELECTED.

{they've been told that this little AMNESTY will NOt effect their electability}

If our message is consistant - this could be a powerful week!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phrede great work. I like your approach. I sure need one for Boxer and Feinstein but I think they are hopeless. I know Congressman Thompson and Pelosi are because they're vineyard owners.

I think there is wisdom in your approach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talking Points

Re: Senator Gordon Smith:

Smith is rated a D+ by NumberUSA. His family business is Smith Frozen Foods, so take a guess at who he employs.

An argument:

Oregon has traditionally had a weak economy, particularly for middle class and blue collar jobs. It had an eight-year-long recession when other states were enjoying Reagan-era prosperity. Shifting from timber industry to tech in the eighties, it was hurt again by the "tech wreck" of late nineties. Now it is dependent on real estate development-- so when interest rates climb back up there will be far too many workers, especially in real estate sales and construction.. Oregon is very close to the bottom of all fifty states in economic stability. Hard to believe, but true, true, true.

Agriculture, in both Oregon and Washington may mechanize, eliminating jobs for migrants. Combine this with a recession and -----serious problems for workers in both states! Patty Murray (D-WA) is another potential swing voter---she supposedly pledges herself to helping traditional Democrat Bases---native, citizen workers. Cantwell ( D-WA)is hopeless. closely followed by Ron Wyden (D-OR). Wyden says he is in favor of better border security ( I think he does this to appease veterans) but whines that Oregon farmers need migrant workers, so don't want to scare 'em off!

University engineering departments are trying to keep their students busy. This will probably mean more mechanization in agriculture: so migrants will have to go somewhere, probably into more mainstream vocations. As is already happening.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Talking points for a select group of Senators

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Ones that I need some specific informational 'angles' to work are (eg. are probably higher priority than most others...)

SC - Graham
    PhredE, I can suggest almost any other activity (sleep?) that would be more productive than contacting Sen. Lindsey Graham (GLOBAL - the world). He cannot possibly intend to run for office in South Carolina ever again, despite his aide's statement to that effect.

His only future is as a co-ruler of the NAU. What other intentions could he possibly have? His aspirations in that direction defy any accountability to the voters of South Carolina, or even the United States plus all the illegal alien voters that would be the new electorate.

Possibly someone can mobilize the population of Canada to oppose Sen. Lindsey Graham's continental ambitions.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Okay Phrede I have an angle on Boxer and maybe Feinstein. Boxer was a big "woman's right advocate" when she ran. In fact, both ran because of the Clarence Thomas nomination. It was always "woman's rights, woman's right." Well, if they are talking jobs from single women trying to support their children after their husbands have left how is giving their jobs away to lower paying illegals going to help those women.

Think on it Phrede! Your artiuclate. think on it.

From what I've read Graham will stay in office , there isn't anyone to run against him. If someone does'nt step up he'll get re-elected by default. Some body has to fill the seat.

April
    This week really needs to be kept simple and focused on letting them KNOW in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that YOUR MONEY WILL BE GOING TO THEIR CHALLENGERS. ** That they have committed POLITICAL SUICIDE and you, personally, will be donating and working for their challenger!

That NO is NO & there is only one compromise
    ENFORCE THE LAW & CLOSE THE BORDER

These nincompoops know the facts, know the arguments.
    KEEP IT SIMPLE this week. Keep on message, just as they are.
    KEEP IT FIRM. And keep in mind that only ONE THING COUNTS TO THEM-------------GETTING ELECTED.
    {they've been told that this little AMNESTY will NOt effect their electability}

If our message is consistant - this could be a powerful week!!
    I agree, SIS I have already started on the "You are commiting political suicide Senator", message and am going to continue with it. That is the only leverage we have and we need to use it BIG TIME! If we are all doing it at the same time it could have a HUGE impact!

Sorry guys, I haven't been around as much as I'd like to, to follow up on this thread.

For now, just stick with the game plan (eg. follow Sis's advice) - and have everybody go with the same strategy. Maybe later on, we can work this angle some more - but for now, please do not waste any time on these items here....

Thanks for all you suggestions...

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    From what I've read Graham will stay in office , there isn't anyone to run against him. If someone does'nt step up he'll get re-elected by default. Some body has to fill the seat.
    Not so quick, PEANUT Have patience and faith.

We've only just begun. S Carolinians have just realized that they've been betrayed!!! Give them a little time to get the creme rising to the top.

Graham is going to have MAJOR PROBLEMS. He sold his soul and the People of S. Carolina! This won't be something Americans will be willing to swallow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12