Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call was responded to in a respectful manner!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

April
    Way to go Pisces, lets all call!

Illegal Immigration

I believe the most important thing to concentrate on this issue is the word Illegal. As far as I know illegal means against the law. I don't know what is wrong with the people in this country who cannot grasp the meaning of this simple word. Even my friends don't seem to understand it, they won't even discuss the matter with me. If we were takling about buglary I don't think that anyone would be up for the legalization of that. They would say, why that is against the law. I am in Arizona and the way people reacted to giving more teeth to the laws that are already on the books was just mind bogeling. I was watching when they passed the bill. I was so happy I felt like dancing, than came the fallout. People saying that it was a bigoted bill.

Sometimes I wonder what country we are in because of everything being in Englilsh or Spanish. I lost a job because I don't speak Spanish and yet those whose English skills are quite limited don't seem to have that many problems gettng jobs. How many times have I tried to deal with someone whose English skills were probromatic to say the least.

I don't think there would be any problem in getting people to pick whatever crop that needing employees if the pay were half decent. The
    reason that they count on immigrants illegal or otherwise is the pay they are allowed to offer. No American citizen would put up with the low wages that they are offered. It is not the work they won't do. I have seen this program about the dirtiest jobs that people do. Nobody seems to mind doing these dirty jobs and that is probably because they are paid decent wages.

If someone does not stem the flow of illegal immigrants the good ship USA is going to sink. There is a reason that limits how many immigrants are allowed to stay in this country legally and that is what this country can handle. It is so much easier to just come here illegally or so it is believed. Everytime I see signs put up in government offices that are only in Spanish and not in English. The amount of brochures that are in Spanish and not in English. What country do we live in anyhow?

Samantha[/i]

working4change
    Welcome to Alipac Samantha

I sent several emails asking senators by law in Florida and Mr. René Garcia I replied:

RE: If justiceâ€

The explanation of this gentleman, it seems more of the same, using as excuse the agriculture, and this is a big lie, since for example Miami is illegal in every corner.
    I denounce one that has a printing company is registered and his wife with another cleaning company, also met a plumber / gas was at his house, this man with a spectacular house and two trucks in front and one in 0km outside, as it had no more room in the garage
    And there are millions of these cases, I think the excuse of the agricultural work is irrelevant and as I always say to these gentlemen should you require more.
    There is too much evidence to conclude the same opinion with Latinos who got residency: An Argentine citizen married to an American on the verge of the ciudaddania, he said: The government knows and is located to all undocumented immigrants, both parties use these sectors for certain purposes, electoral, labor, etc. manipulated to your liking, just try to combat delinquency.
    I always refused to accept this hypothesis, but every time it looks like reality

florida SB2010

the florida SB2010 is still strong . by this friday the house will decide if a Law enforcement reasonable efforts to verify the immigration statues of anyone who is under arrest also force state and local agencies to verify the legal status of people seeking public benefits. of course the illegals are still protesting here . these are two still very important issues without the
    E- Verify . I hope the House will approve it. Will know on Friday

Welcome to Alipac David.

All Florida Counties are already signed up for Secure Communities which checks the legal status of everyone arrested so that aspect of this Bill is redundant.

We need E-Verify to stop IA's from taking jobs from Legal Citizens which would force them to leave if they cannot work.

Checking their ID for Welfare will not help if the IA is pregnant or has a bunch of Anchor Babies since they will still be eligible for Welfare for their little citizen babies.

I am sooo disappointed the Senate killed E-Verify and Gov. Sott did not say a word or encourage them to pass it. So much for all their campaign pledges/promises to bring the AZ law to FL.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I sure miss my old hometown of Miami..back when the area represented a retirement paradise for New Yorkers and a vacation destination for all Americans...there were few rotten neighborhoods and we were the envy of the rest of the nation.....now it's Seperatist Hispanic Central, it's crime infested in most areas, dirty, the old Miami only resides in old buildings and old memories, and it's near impossible to survive down there if you don't know and speak Spanish. And "they" want to do this to EVERY American city....

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I sure miss my old hometown of Miami..back when the area represented a retirement paradise for New Yorkers and a vacation destination for all Americans...there were few rotten neighborhoods and we were the envy of the rest of the nation.....now it's Seperatist Hispanic Central, it's crime infested in most areas, dirty, the old Miami only resides in old buildings and old memories, and it's near impossible to survive down there if you don't know and speak Spanish. And "they" want to do this to EVERY American city....
    One guy down the hall and his family are nice as they are friendly and speak English. There is also a Dominican woman on the first floor and the Puerto Rican neighbor next door who also speak Englsih to me. Both women's English has improved greatly. The rest I do not care for. One woman down the hall today showed me how rude the rest of them can be. I came home after shopping and my hands were full of bags and I had to walk from my parking spot. The woman 2 doors down parked in the one spot we can temporarily use for a very short time. She had no shopping bags at all and was only taking her son up. This woman got her mail and I did as well after putting a few bags on the bench. Then she went to the elevator and didn't even keep the door open for me. She was too busy yaking in her language on the cellphone. Thank goodness I was able to get the elevator door to open instead of having to wait. The woman was not impressed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast