Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Swatchick, your story about the woman in the elevator brings to mind an event that happened a few years back when I was going to the Margate beauty school to get my roots colored....there was a woman dragging a heavy suitcase with a long handle like you commonly see at the airport, toddler in tow, and I felt like being polite and holding the door open for her. Hard to believe, but she didn't attempt to say thank you in any language, she was silent as if I were her servant and expected to get the door for her-and I hate to think what the impression on that little girl was, too. I felt like telling the child not to act like her mother when she grows up, but did not. I have NEVER been treated rudely by anyone else when I opened the door for them!!

Print It, Sign It, Mail It to both addresses.

Miami Field Office
    Area of Responsibility: Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
    Krome SPC
    18201 SW 12th St
    Miami, FL 33194
    Phone: (305) 207-2001

Director John Morton
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    500 12th St., SW
    Washington, D.C. 20536
    Suspicious Activity Hotline 1-866-DHS-2ICE.

To: The Officers of the Department of Homeland Security;
    I would respectfully ask the office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement review the hiring practices of Alico, Inc. a publicly traded land management company located at 640 South Main Street Labelle, FL 33935.

Recent public comments by the Company’s Vice Chairman and CEO, Mr. J.D. Alexander would strongly indicate the business relies heavily on an illegal work force. Mr. Alexander also serves as a Florida State Senator and enjoys a powerful role as the Florida Senate Budget Committee Chairman. In his successful attempt to derail E-Verify legislation he stated “You can’t get anybody to come do this stuff. The same thing if it’s construction or hotels. Americans don’t want to do it.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123