Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Tancredo has been the strongest voice in this movement for a
    long time

This announcement won't please everyone , but thats whats great
    about America for now ,

You can make up your own mind

I have

I still trust Tom enough that I will follow his endorsment

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good choice by Tancredo. The writing is on the wall. Tancredo knows this issue and the politics of this better than us. And regarding the statements Romney made a few years ago, so what. Don't tell me you're surprised a politician changed his mind. Please.
    Perhaps not surprised, but that's one reason why I support my candidate of choice. I don't agree with him on absolutely every issue, but I appreciate that he's not flip-flopped for popularity over the years. Just because it is all too common does not mean it is acceptable behavior. Shame on us for continuing to vote those people into office.

Tancredo and Hunter both seem like they'd be strong leaders too. Hunter especially even looks the part. It is a shame the press won't give them any real coverage.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I will heed Tancredo's endorsement and vote for Romney unless Hunter or Thompson gain some traction before Super Tuesday.

This is sad - I wanted Tancredo to go the distance and keep the issue hot.

I do respect him for all he has done for us - and I wish he had endorsed Paul.

As for Romney changing his mind and becoming suddenly anti-illegal - I don't buy that.

Illegal immigration isn't like changing your mind about, like what color tie you will wear, or the flavor of ice cream.

He may be our only choice, however, I certainly hope not. I fear if he is, we will once again be voting for the lesser of two evils.

'Remember voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.'

The comedian Bill Russell once said of Bush, Sr., and Clinton - you could vote for the lesser of two evils of the evil of two lessors.

I had so hoped we would have a really clear cut choice this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    I will heed Tancredo's endorsement and vote for Romney unless Hunter or Thompson gain some traction before Super Tuesday.
    I respect and like Hunter as much as I do Tom.

However, I do not think that he has a chance either. Therefore, it would be GREAT if Hunter followed Tom's lead NOW----so that it increases our chances that Huckabee, McCain, or Guliani do not win.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    "As for Romney changing his mind and becoming suddenly anti-illegal "

This is not true at all
    Romney's record against illegals goes back to 2003

Its not a sudden thing at all

I'll have to read up on him.

Don't take this wrong but 'back in 2003' is like yesterday in this fight. It has been a problem and a serious problem for almost 30 years, so I'd like to know about before that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I'll have to read up on him.

Don't take this wrong but 'back in 2003' is like yesterday in this fight. It has been a problem and a serious problem for almost 30 years, so I'd like to know about before that.
    Tancredo has been in the fight longer than all the others
    Romeny's record goes back to 2003

When you consider what McCain , Huck and Rudi have done

Is there really any question ?

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Sorry, but that statement is inaccurate. Duncan Hunter has been in the fight for longer than anyone currently running for President of the United States. That's a fact Jack!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

Sorry, but that statement is inaccurate. Duncan Hunter has been in the fight for longer than anyone currently running for President of the United States. That's a fact Jack!
    And, just like Tom, he has NO chance of winning----and the situation is now becoming URGENT.

Therefore, he should follow Tom's lead NOW----drop out and endorse someone-----or DEFINITELY after Iowa----so that his votes can go to someone who actually has a chance of guaranteeing that we have a chance of not getting Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, Hillary, Obama, or Edwards.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast