Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Why Tancredo endorsed him, I don't know.
    I do. Romney is the best, most viable Republican there is in the race. Tancredo realizes the dangers of McCain, Giuliani and Huckabee, all of whom have at least an equal shot of winning the GOP nom as Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I said, I don't know.

Also, I have great respect an appreciation for Tancredo - but the needs and desires of a politician, even a good one, may not be the same as mine.

I think he made the best decision for himself and perhaps he thought it was best for America - I hope so.

Who else would he have endorsed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Laura Ingraham was just on Bill O'Reilly. He asked her........"Who do you admire the most who is in the race."

She said........."Duncan Hunter, but he doesn't have a chance----and Mitt Romney"!!!!
    It does appear some of the major syndicated radio hosts such as Rush, Hannity, Ingraham & Levin are starting to warn conservatives and talk radio listeners about McCain and Huckabee. We need them to counter Fox news and the libs.
    Hannity stuck up for Romney as well during his TV show----saying that he does not "HAVE" to come in first in Michigan in order to stay in the race. Then he went on to point out the reasons why a lot of Conservatives are not supporting McCain----immigration, taxes, etc.

Then, they showed the response indicator from last night's debate-----when McCain talked about building the fence, the indicator SOARED. When he talked about----reviewing each case and finding the most humane way to deal with the illegals----and gave the example of the illegal married to the military guy-----the indicator DROPPED!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Laura Ingraham was just on Bill O'Reilly. He asked her........"Who do you admire the most who is in the race."

She said........."Duncan Hunter, but he doesn't have a chance----and Mitt Romney"!!!!
    It does appear some of the major syndicated radio hosts such as Rush, Hannity, Ingraham & Levin are starting to warn conservatives and talk radio listeners about McCain and Huckabee. We need them to counter Fox news and the libs.
    Hannity stuck up for Romney as well during his TV show----saying that he does not "HAVE" to come in first in Michigan in order to stay in the race. Then he went on to point out the reasons why a lot of Conservatives are not supporting McCain----immigration, taxes, etc.

Then, they showed the response indicator from last night's debate-----when McCain talked about building the fence, the indicator SOARED. When he talked about----reviewing each case and finding the most humane way to deal with the illegals----and gave the example of the illegal married to the military guy-----the indicator DROPPED!!!!
    Interesting but not surprising...suffice it to say WE know that McCain has not changed his tune at all in regard to amnesty. It's sad but predictable that he would use an extreme example to try to make his bogus point. Now talk radio and we in the grass roots have to make sure enough primary voters know this too!

I forgot to add..........Then they showed a clip of Huckabilly on the Steve Colbert show AGAIN!!!! Laura says......."I can understand maybe appearing on TV shows like this once or twice in order to reach the audience, but we are not electing a TV entertainer, we are trying to elect a president"!!!

Not exact words, but VERY close!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yesterday and today I called and emailed all of Romney's campaign headquarters with messages of support. I never got through to talk to anyone, but did leave my thoughts on the voicemail. I urged him to hang in there, regardless of the Michigan outcome, because we're counting on him to counter the amnesty ambitions of McCain and Huckabee. I no doubt had a tone of desperation.

Thanks Saki. As he said, he's in for the long haul.

Romney

Thanks Saki. As he said, he's in for the long haul.
    I hope he is in it for the long haul.

I believe he can win Michigan.

Link to Romney Michigan ads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxsLY0Jptwk and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJ7LnyID7k .

Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, a recipeient of a grade of "A" from Americans for Better Immigration (ABI,) has endorsed Gov. Romney.

Rep. Phil Gingrey of Georgia has endorsed Gov. Romney. Rep. Gingrey has achieved a grade of "A" from ABI.

Rep. Robert Adeholt of Alabama, awarded a grade of "A" from ABI, has endorsed Gov. Romney.

Rep. Howard McKeon of California, a recipient of a grade of "A" from ABI, has endorsed Gov. Romney.

Rep. Jack Kingston of Georgia has endorsed Gov. Romney. Rep. Kingston has achieved a grade of "A" from ABI.

Senator Jim Demint of South Carolina, awarded a grade of "A" from ABI, has endorsed Gov. Romney.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has endorsed Gov. Romney.

Gov. Romney's television advertisement on immigration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30siVmjvBgY .
    I'm impressed with this list, for one thing, Phil Gingrey of Georgia has worked hard to fight illegal immigration. I have a feeling that list is growing rapidly too, and it doesn't even include everyone on it, in it's present form, including......uhm.......Tom Tancredo!

Whether one is for Romney or not, I don't think it can be denied that his endorsements are pretty note-worthy to say the least.

McCain's use of that isolated case of the military guy's wife was exactly why he should not be president. He's disconnected from the reality of things and he lives in John McCain's make-believe world where you can IGNORE the problems of the people and the facts surrounding them.

Just like when he said his immigration plan only failed because the American people do not have confidence in their government.

The country said, "No, McLame, it failed because you created an amnesty and tried to cover it up, you fool."

I don't even think he realizes that he seems to live or see certain things outside of reality. Maybe he does realize this and does it on purpose and he just doesn't care. Either way, he just isn't fit to be president. I sincerely believe that and I know a lot of Americans have seen that phenomenon with him, or are in the process of seeing it. It's quite obvious.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast