Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Bren wrote:

Tancredo did NOT sell out anyone. Just because you and others feel that Paul is the right man----this does not make Tancredo a sell out because he does not share your views.
    You're accusing me of supporting who?

Sorry, Ron Paul does not have my support in any shape, form, or fashion. Why would you assume such nonesense. I'm a true blue Duncan Hunter man.

Oh, and furthermore, Tancredo was my #2 choice before he dropped out. Paul has never been included on my short list - only Hunter and Tancredo.

I didn't say Tancredo sold out - I honestly don't know what he's thinking. What I did say is that some may perceive him as a sell-out, especially if Bear's theory is correct and he decided to endorse Romney for a position in his administration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

MW wouldn't support Ron Paul for dogcatcher!!!
    Well........maybe dogcatcher.

Seriously, in a Hunter administration, I'd support him for Secretary of the Department of the Treasury. That idiot Paulson would have to go!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

Tancredo did NOT sell out anyone. Just because you and others feel that Paul is the right man----this does not make Tancredo a sell out because he does not share your views.
    You're accusing me of supporting who?

Sorry, Ron Paul does not have my support in any shape, form, or fashion. Why would you assume such nonesense. I'm a true blue Duncan Hunter man.

Oh, and furthermore, Tancredo was my #2 choice before he dropped out. Paul has never been included on my short list - only Hunter and Tancredo.

I didn't say Tancredo sold out - I honestly don't know what he's thinking. What I did say is that some may perceive him as a sell-out, especially if Bear's theory is correct and he decided to endorse Romney for a position in his administration.
    Here is what he was thinking.....He was thinking that Duncan Hunter had even LESS votes than him, and has NO chance of winning.

He was thinking that the situation is getting URGENT now---and he had to be "realistic" and pick from the "realistic" list of candidates-----or we are going to end up with either Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, Hillary, Obama or Edwards.

Even McCain is beginning to pick up steam again!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789