Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    According to the USA Today, Sen. Durbin said he will be lobbying hard for the Dream Act (amnesty) through tonight, said his vote total is about in the mid-50s as of now (he needs 60) AND VOTE WILL BE CLOSE.

PLEASE KEEP CALLING !!

I will rally yall on and do what I can, but if i call one of them right now I may be in trouble . I already fussed a couple of them out . This is over 5 long years for me dealing with these traitors .

i have lost 2 old ogs and 2 cats this past few weeks . We had 1 cat and the 2 large dogs for 14 years . The other cat for 6 years . The old cat dissapeed 3 nighyts ago. We have been all through the woods searching. We think an huge owl got him that has been hanging around because the cat never leaves the yard . I am depressed but will get back soon I hope .

Bless you Tom and thanks a million, and to all the patriots out there today who are getting cauliflower ears from calling thank-you for your continued efforts in this battle.

If Tom don't make the ballot I'll write him in. Hes the best.

We can be very grateful for, and proud of Tom.!!!

Ohhhhh, to see he and Jeff Sessions running our government would be our Dream!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    NoamNASTY wrote:

We have two people in congress who are willing to fight, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo . I don't know much about Paul and not a whole lot about Tancredo, but most of the rest should be tried for treason or at best' sedition',imo.
    Sorry, but you're wrong on that count.

i have lost 2 old ogs and 2 cats this past few weeks . We had 1 cat and the 2 large dogs for 14 years . The other cat for 6 years . The old cat dissapeed 3 nighyts ago. We have been all through the woods searching.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I too have lost longtime pets in the past. I sincerely hope the cat that disappeared several nights ago shows up at your door tonight.

MountainDog wrote:

Good move Tom.
    Why is it so hard for others not to see the common sense in doing this?
    Unfortunately our Congress is not guided by common sense or conscience. How dare Durbin think he can flaunt his illegal immigrant associates before the U.S. Congress!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I LOVE this MAN!!!!

He is wonderful, here is a man with guts .....Paul/Tanredo for President!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoamNASTY wrote:

We have two people in congress who are willing to fight, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo . I don't know much about Paul and not a whole lot about Tancredo, but most of the rest should be tried for treason or at best' sedition',imo.
    Sorry, but you're wrong on that count.

[quote:2b8pas94]i have lost 2 old ogs and 2 cats this past few weeks . We had 1 cat and the 2 large dogs for 14 years . The other cat for 6 years . The old cat dissapeed 3 nighyts ago. We have been all through the woods searching.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I too have lost longtime pets in the past. I sincerely hope the cat that disappeared several nights ago shows up at your door tonight.

MountainDog wrote:

Good move Tom.
    Why is it so hard for others not to see the common sense in doing this?
    Unfortunately our Congress is not guided by common sense or conscience. How dare Durbin think he can flaunt his illegal immigrant associates before the U.S. Congress! [/quote:2b8pas94]

I may be wrong but I can't think of one i agree with. Guess there may be a couple others .

I have lost animals too, but not this many at once .

I will be very careful after voting for bush 'twice'! Thanks for caring . I will keep eye out for hopefuls .

Tancredo calls immigration police on participants of congressional staff meeting

By Klaus Marre
    October 23, 2007

Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.), who runs his long-shot presidential campaign on a platform of a tough immigration policy, alerted federal officials Tuesday to an event that he said would be attended by “several illegal aliens.â€

Awesome, Finally someone with enough balls to stand up and actually do something.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast