Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I find it HUGELY HILARIOUS...

That they put some "other ethnicities" in there to meet with the Senators..hahahhahahah.. When 99% of illegals are of latin descent, they put some 'others' in there.. so funny.

Durbin is a crook.. f' that guy!

Oh, and MW... yes.... TANCREDO and RON PAUL are the only Presedential candidates who register above a blip in thepoles willing to do something about the illegals......

Tom You Are A Titan. Woo Hoo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo is a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Democrats have not been shy about showcasing children during the children's health care debate, so they've decided to highlight the stories of three college-age kids of illegal immigrants in their push to pass an immigration measure.
    Many of the Democrats in Congress are no different than Elvira and the other illegal immigrants when it comes to utilizing children to push their agenda.

i was told by the very wise: when you do not have a winnable argument add' it's for the children'..... ohhh wait that was mr hillary clinton that taught us that.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I find it HUGELY HILARIOUS...

That they put some "other ethnicities" in there to meet with the Senators..hahahhahahah.. When 99% of illegals are of latin descent, they put some 'others' in there.. so funny.

Durbin is a crook.. f' that guy!

Oh, and MW... yes.... TANCREDO and RON PAUL are the only Presedential candidates who register above a blip in thepoles willing to do something about the illegals......
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

R/ Skip

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crypt
    They left the press conference without being arrested, despite Tancredo's wishes.
    On what grounds did ICE refuse to arrest them? Someone - or someones - should be fired for not doing his or her job. What do we pay them for?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of your pretended ignorance regarding Duncan Hunter's position on illegal immigration and border security. It's your choice to support Paul, however, I would like to think you could do it without making erroneous statements. Oh, and for your information, NoamNASTY did not say anything about presidential candidates! She was referring exclusively to the members of Congress.

By the way, I guess you overlooked this poll:

Latest Polls

Registered Democrats' choice for nominee for 2008*

Clinton46%
    Obama17%
    Gore14%
    Edwards12%
    Richardson3%
    Biden1%
    Dodd1%
    Gravel1%
    Kucinich1%

Registered Republicans' choice for nominee for 2008*

Giuliani27%
    F. Thompson19%
    McCain17%
    Romney13%
    Huckabee5%
    Hunter3%
    Paul2%
    Brownback1%
    Tancredo1%

*NOTE: The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation rankings for Democrats are based on 485 registered voters who describe themselves as Democrats or as Independents who lean to the Democratic Party, conducted by telephone on October 12-14, 2007. Sampling error: +/- 4.5 percentage points. The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation rankings for Republicans are based on 374 registered voters who describe themselves as Republicans or as Independents who lean Republican, conducted by telephone on October 12-14, 2007. Sampling error: +/-5 percentage points. The percentages may not total 100 percent because of respondents who chose "No opinion" or "Others."

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/candidates/

I'm suspect you'll probably come up with a reason to invalidate this poll because it doesn't put your favorite candidate in a more favorable light than Hunter. Well, I guess that's to be expected.

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you over this. However, I do wish you would pay more attention to what is posted before commenting. Once again, NoamNASTY didn't say anything regarding presidential candidates. Here's exactly what NoamNASTY posted:

We have two people in congress who are willing to fight, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo . I don't know much about Paul and not a whole lot about Tancredo, but most of the rest should be tried for treason or at best' sedition',imo.
    I could come up with list of folks in the U.S. Congress that are fighting to secure our borders and enforce our written immigration laws. However, you and I both know your post was an intentional rebuke of Duncan Hunter (sort of a "mine is better than yours" type deal) - it never really had anything to do with NoamNasty's post.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just donated another $50.00 to Tom after I heard what he did.

I have to say it made me very satisfied after I heard that Tom called ICE.

Actions like that deserve donations. Lets all donate.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I just donated another $50.00 to Tom after I heard what he did.
    Great idea and I hope more of us will be able to do that.

Too bad we don't have any chinatown dishwashers and busboys here who can afford to donate a couple of grand $2000 to Tom the way hillofbeans gets huh??
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

GO TOM!! You're our Hero!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast