Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOM TANCREDO has my vote! I feel this country REALLY NEEDS him as our leader.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I'm giving all the $uport I can. And I keep praying for him. He's going to be a force to recon with for any one else that runs!
    Man, he really has his plate full. But he is willing to sacrifice and fight with us. Not many men or women will do that. At this point he is the only one I believe. After Bush I thought I'd never trust a candidate again.
    Me too. Praying is very important. He gets death threats all of the time. In fact, he has had to cancel engagements because the FBI felt the threats were too strong and dangerous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TOM TANCREDO looks like a president.
    My vote is in. . . . No not for looks, he has my vote cause he IS FOR Americans.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

We need to help this man get the nomination, and then help elect him as our next president! Tom Tancredo spoke up loud and clear on this issue long before most Americans were listening, and he deserves our support!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    We need to help this man get the nomination, and then help elect him as our next president! Tom Tancredo spoke up loud and clear on this issue long before most Americans were listening, and he deserves our support!
    Many people did not think Tom would get as far as he has and it is because of the backing of "WE THE PEOPLE" that he has gotten this far. I believe that if we continue to back him and not listen to the MSM , TOM can and will be president. Once again a matter of NOT giving up.

Go Tom Go!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donation

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I love Tancredo!!

Just got paid today...I'll send him a check.
    Good reminder.

It will soon be time for me to send him another donation.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Go Tom Go!
    I love saying that as well, PHREDE!!!! One of my favorite lines is

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!

I'm sure what Tom can use most right now is campaign contributions. Let's all put our money where our mouths are a keep on making contributions to help get this man elected!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

With God's spiritual help and our financial help - we're going to see our Tom zoom to the top where he so rightfully belongs.

I'll be making my September donation this weekend, also. I consider this one of the best investments I've ever made.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast