Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    WE have to make it a priority to get a good man in office this time. I do not know if this country can survive another man with an agenda that is harmful to America

JAK
    This is the most important election EVER... IMO. We have to make our family, friends and fellow Americans understand this. I know I have a friend in California and last Sunday when she went to church her pastor preached on how important THIS election is and we better know WHO we are voting for AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR!!!! If not we will surely lose the America we have KNOWN AND LOVED!!!! Thank God for a good pastor leading the sheep in the right direction. Looking at what these people stand for... he told them too many of OUR politicians are corrupt so we must research and KNOW what we are doing!

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    This is the most important election EVER... IMO. We have to make our family, friends and fellow Americans understand this. I know I have a friend in California and last Sunday when she went to church her pastor preached on how important THIS election is and we better know WHO we are voting for AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR!!!! If not we will surely lose the America we have KNOWN AND LOVED!!!! Thank God for a good pastor leading the sheep in the right direction. Looking at what these people stand for... he told them too many of OUR politicians are corrupt so we must research and KNOW what we are doing!

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!!!!!

Wow JAK!!! GOOD TO HEAR! How refreshing to have a pastor telling his flock to do research and use good judgment instead of telling them what to do and how to think.

Thanks April

Mr T is pointing the direction in no uncertain terms. It is time to go on the offensive. Just like in negotiations or war we might lose a few. I think Tom understands this.

1. Educate America

2. DEMAND Quality from the federal government on the Illegal immigration system. (Why were 10 illegals not picked up and released in Garfield County this month. somebody in the federal office needs to lose their job. Why is the federal government saying illegals can not sleep on mattresses with jail overcrowding. those beauracrats need to be competing with illegals for jobs picking up cigarette butts.)

3. Go After illegals, employers, and supporters. Where they are! These are not your pals.

They opposition will pay the price for bills like money for La Razza. They will have to explain it at the next election. Passing a bill like that is a short term problem for us but and Ace in our hand. Be bold!your losses may be your gains. (this is just and example. I dont see congress being this stupid.) Tom fires me up.

Tom is pointing the way. No Sanctuary and be there or be square. No matter who gets elected on the Republican side. Mr. T is your new Dept of Homeland Security leader!
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Tancredo

Tom Tancredo has been leading the fight against sanctuary cities for many years. Many candidates who actually voted for amnesty in the past and now have had an illegal immigration conversion while running for president said nothing about sanctuary cities through all those many years that Tom Tancredo has been fighting against sanctuary cities.

Where were those candidates when Tom Tancredo needed help? Some of them were supporting legislation such as Section 245(i) amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens.

He is such an admirable leader. I hope we will figure out who we need to get behind and do it in a very UNITED way. It's the only way we're going to win.

We cannot all go in different directions, it will ensure our failure.

ANYWAY, if Congressman Tancredo ends up being first choice for us then it will certainly be a good choice. I'm open minded to Hunter too, if we decide that he has the best chance to win.

I'm just waiting to get behind the person we finally decide has the best possible chance to win. We will have to be ready to stand united. That's the most important thing.

Obviously, it is Congressman Tancredo though who I have the strongest respect for.

HE is the one who stood up FIRST and HE is the ONE who is unprecedented in his courage, determination and dependability to stand up and fight for the rights of the citizens of the U.S. and the laws of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    HE is the one who stood up FIRST and HE is the ONE who is unprecedented in his courage, determination and dependability to stand up and fight for the rights of the citizens of the U.S. and the laws of our country
    Absolutely the truth Legal, he stood when others were thinking it would not be PC to do so. I admire him so much for that. He is the kind of leader we need, one who will stand for what is right even if he is standing alone.

The liberal press won't give Tancredo the time of day. However America is waking up. My wife and i both will write in Tancredo for President.
    Its time to take back our country from the invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    HE is the one who stood up FIRST and HE is the ONE who is unprecedented in his courage, determination and dependability to stand up and fight for the rights of the citizens of the U.S. and the laws of our country
    Absolutely the truth Legal, he stood when others were thinking it would not be PC to do so. I admire him so much for that. He is the kind of leader we need, one who will stand for what is right even if he is standing alone.
    You are right absolutely right!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I want to see him in, and it is not only because of his stance against illegal immigration, but also about who he has shown himself to be.

I have listened to him, he is 100% sincere, he looks right at the interviewer, and also right at the camera. His pattern of speech also indicates he is very honest and really believes in what he is saying. You don't see that everyday with many politicians, a few, but not too many. Bush started out this way in his first term, but now it has changed as I see it.

Tom Tancredo would be a good leader, one who could be counted on to do the right things for this country and the people of this country.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast