Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I want to see him in, and it is not only because of his stance against illegal immigration, but also about who he has shown himself to be.

I have listened to him, he is 100% sincere, he looks right at the interviewer, and also right at the camera. His pattern of speech also indicates he is very honest and really believes in what he is saying. You don't see that everyday with many politicians, a few, but not too many. Bush started out this way in his first term, but now it has changed as I see it.

Tom Tancredo would be a good leader, one who could be counted on to do the right things for this country and the people of this country.
    Very AE, he has proven himself to be exactly what he appears to be and that is extremely rare for a politician.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    April, body language says it all when a person is talking. They could say anything you and I might like to hear, but if you watch closely, you can tell by the way they are physically acting, if THEY not only believe in it or not, but if they are being honest to you.

Tom Tancredo is very relaxed when he speaks and is interviewed. He sits relaxed, his gestures indicate he is at ease with his beliefs and that he feels strongly about it all for the right reasons. Bush, on the other hand lately has taken to leaning in when he speaks about handling illegal immigration, and when he spoke about Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Leaning forward, jutting his hand out in a "pointing" gesture means he knows what he is telling people is not "popular" (in this case what is right) and he is trying to make us believe him. He practically comes over the podium when he talked about immigration reform. Not a good indicator, told me he knew he was trying to bamboozle Americans into falling for it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    He is such an admirable leader. I hope we will figure out who we need to get behind and do it in a very UNITED way. It's the only way we're going to win.

We cannot all go in different directions, it will ensure our failure.

ANYWAY, if Congressman Tancredo ends up being first choice for us then it will certainly be a good choice. I'm open minded to Hunter too, if we decide that he has the best chance to win.

I'm just waiting to get behind the person we finally decide has the best possible chance to win. We will have to be ready to stand united. That's the most important thing.

Obviously, it is Congressman Tancredo though who I have the strongest respect for.

HE is the one who stood up FIRST and HE is the ONE who is unprecedented in his courage, determination and dependability to stand up and fight for the rights of the citizens of the U.S. and the laws of our country.
    No member of Congress has done more to work against sanctuary cities than Tom Tancredo.

He is the unquestioned leader in the fight against sanctuary cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Dog
    The liberal press won't give Tancredo the time of day. However America is waking up. My wife and i both will write in Tancredo for President.
    Its time to take back our country from the invaders.
    That is the truth!! I never even heard of him before joining this site, now I too am a fan.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Dog
    The liberal press won't give Tancredo the time of day. However America is waking up. My wife and i both will write in Tancredo for President.
    Its time to take back our country from the invaders.
    That is the truth!! I never even heard of him before joining this site, now I too am a fan.
    The MSM trys to keep it very hush hush about Tom. If he were to become president it would ruin their owners globalist plans. His sites have lots of info on him though.

http://www.teamtancredo.org/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234