Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the video of Tom Tancredo.

http://teamtancredo.org/

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With Tancredo as president, be against the Arab-Americans. Attacking the Muslim holy sites after an attack on America? Isn't that a bit too extreme? All of the Muslims that weren't terrorists would become terrorists because the American president attacked their holy site.

The new ad is going to be a topic on Hannity tonight. I hope Tancredo gets some air time too.

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    With Tancredo as president, be prepared for a civil war against the Arab-Americans. Attacking the Muslim holy sites after an attack on America? Isn't that a bit too extreme? All of the Muslims that weren't terrorists would become terrorists because the American president attacked their holy site.
    Listen. I am one for rhetoric and such, but Tom does not believe nor would he suggest bombing mecca. It was a publicity stunt to drum up the war support. I think it was a bad thing to say, but lets use good sense here. I can't honestly say he meant it. Plus, I think he qualfied that statement that if they BOMBED us first or fired nukes first.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    With Tancredo as president, be prepared for a civil war against the Arab-Americans. Attacking the Muslim holy sites after an attack on America? Isn't that a bit too extreme? All of the Muslims that weren't terrorists would become terrorists because the American president attacked their holy site.
    Listen. I am one for rhetoric and such, but Tom does not believe nor would he suggest bombing mecca. It was a publicity stunt to drum up the war support. I think it was a bad thing to say, but lets use good sense here. I can't honestly say he meant it. Plus, I think he qualfied that statement that if they BOMBED us first or fired nukes first.
    He did suggest bombing Mecca. If they bombed us, we should look for the real culprits. Bombing Mecca punishes ALL Muslims, terrorist or not. What about those who love this country? They're being attacked too.

I just saw the ad.

Kudos to Tancredo. He is right.. he is saying something that needs to be said, but all other politicians are being politically correct. I disagree with his mention of "islamic ...", perhaps he should of just said "terrorists"...

but good for him. It was a good ad....

MW
    This morning the ad was discussed on a local radio station here in Raleigh, NC.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TROLL ALERT!

He was on MSNBC this morning defending the ad, and the female anchor(on Morning Joe) asked him if he thought it would hurt his poll numbers. He said he didn't care, that he is acting out of conscience and concern, and is saying what needs to be said. She seemed to be dogging him a bit, but he held his ground and was utterly unflappable and articulate. It was one of his more impressive appearances, IMO.

Edited for typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    He was on MSNBC this morning defending the ad, and the female anchor(on Morning Joe) asked him if he thought it would hurt his poll numbers. He said he didn't care, that he is acting out of conscience and concern, and is saying what needs to be said. She seemed to be dogging him a bit, but he held his ground and was utterly unflappable and articulate. It was one of his more impressive appearaces, IMO.
    Sounds like the Wolf interview. Tom doesn't seem concerned with winning the nomination, which at this point I have to see it as all but lost. BUT Tom wants to stay in the race to keep immigration at the top of priorities for the GOP primary. That is what this ad is all about. I fully support Tom and what he is doing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast