Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tancredo Tour

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the tour they did here they started out in the morning and ended in the evening. Phoenix, Tucson, Deming, Las Cruces and Alamogordo in one day then Albequerque and Reno. They will probably do it there, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope he comes to Ohio and parks his Winabego outside Ohio Senators' DeWine and Voinovich's offices.
    LOL Steve--they went to the social center in an old folks home in Las Cruces. It was a pretty nice place with an auditorium and all that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only other mention of the Tour in Tucson was this columnist entry in the Saturday morning paper. He's usually extremely biased in favor of illegal aliens but today he wasn't for some unknown reason. No other media mentioned anything about the Tancredo and Buchanan stop in Tucson.

Opinion by Ernesto Portillo Jr. : Grass-roots folk argue illegal entry degrades American life
    Ernesto Portillo Jr.
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    Jay and Margaret Miller drove from their Northeast Side home to a Downtown hotel for an 8 a.m. breakfast Friday â€â€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

"It will be the Republican senators who will give us amnesty," said Bay Buchanan,
    I think Bay is RIGHT ON THE MONEY with this statement. AND, she KNOWS THE SCORE. This is especially significant after the RNC platform vote the other day.

GET READY FOR A ROUGH RIDE THROUGH THE SENATE. I would lay MONEY on whatever comes out of the Senate will include a GUESTWORKER PROGRAM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Interesting mapwife. Maybe it is good that I did send the four stations of the media in this area the schedule then. Otherwise, maybe they wouldn't have shown up at all. But they still made me mad with their pro-illegal immigration news. I will say that FOX News gave them equal time but the other three gave more time to the protesters--especially the station that claims they are the number one choice for news in this area. No wonder it looks like this whole city is a bunch of racist hispanics!

I want to try to seek out more people in this area who are against illegal immigration. Anyone have any suggestions how to find people locally in an area where we are outnumbered? There is an Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and all sorts of other groups exclusively for Hispanics here (which I would describe as nothing but discriminataion) but things for non-hispanics or even just plain Americans are hard to identify because everything, everything, everything has a spanish name. So if anyone has suggestions how to reach out to real, live people who won't stab me or shoot me for speaking, I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I hope he comes to Ohio and parks his Winabego outside Ohio Senators' DeWine and Voinovich's offices.
    I agee, I would be there in a heart beat.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I went to http://www.teamamericapac.org this morning hoping to see the upcoming schedule. I guess Rick hasn't had time to post it yet since he's traveling with them. You will meet him, too, if you go see Tom Tancredo.
    He needs as large a crowd as he can get, people.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234