Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Telemarketing Call in Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I actually got a telemarketing call on my cellphone in Spanish. This really teed me off. I couldn't believe. I said a few 4 letter words in Englsih and hung up.
    Now see thats bull BeeeP...
    Id becalling everyone I could to put a stop tho that kind of BeeeP...
    You must focus your energy on the positive.....support an English-

only bill.

All my bills come in english only LOL

Putting a stop to tell marketing in a foreign language in America on an Americans cell phone is a very positive thing

Unless you guys have track phones, or pre paid phones, you can report the phone calls and the numbers and the company as a do not call number, have it blocked and then if it happens again you can file criminal mister meaner charges....

I got an email from a barrister in England today. Somebody died and this dude wants to give me 13 million dollars. No fooling!

As for the phone calls in Spanish, I think we should wear a badge that says, "I only listen in English."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I only listen in English."
    Sorry I don't listen to them in any language as one of my pet peeves is telemarketers. I have listed my phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry. When I get a call I tell the caller to put me on their "Do Not Call" list. A few months ago I was getting a lot of calls from spanish telemarketers and kept telling them to put me on their "Do Not Call" list. They didn't so I turned them in on the National Do Not Call website. The calls have now stopped. Here's a link to the website:

https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I got an email from a barrister in England today. Somebody died and this dude wants to give me 13 million dollars. No fooling!

As for the phone calls in Spanish, I think we should wear a badge that says, "I only listen in English."
    Lol
    I had the same kind of email but mine was a girl who lost here father and want to send me a million five ( i was a very trust worthy ) if I would justsend her my addrres and bank number she would transfer the funds and then come to america to collect and give me my fee.

Boy am I lucky ... and soon to be rich wooo wooo

There ia another scam going around about winning some British lottery. They want your bank information to directly deposit your winnings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There ia another scam going around about winning some British lottery. They want your bank information to directly deposit your winnings.
    Oh yes . . . and the "check's in the mail" !!!!!!

Re: Telemarketing Call in Spanish

I actually got a telemarketing call on my cellphone in Spanish. This really teed me off. I couldn't believe. I said a few 4 letter words in Englsih and hung up.
    I wonder what they are saying? Can you post the number that the call was made from?

All political and campaign calls must disclose who is paying for the calls upon inquiry by law.

W

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Did you guys use those cell phones for the 800 number supposedly paid for by the La Raza types?

I used the Amnesty Activist phone line that was recommended from a Michelle Malkin email. It worked and it was quick.

When these Spanish speaking callers call...do they break into English when they realize that you don't speak Spanish? I would be real interested in knowing what they are wanting to say, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast