Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell me your wish list.

It’s Hard on me – Tell me your wish list.

I always find hope in life but it’s harder everyday.
    I know if I were elected president I would lower the Tax base by telling it to the people to back me not just for working people but for companies as well sure Exxon made 30 billion but do you know they paid 41 billion in tax ( from us)
    It really looks like our government is out to destroy us .
    I would go to the people and scream lets build 3 more gigantic oil refineries.
    And I would push hard for more drilling in the US . Last but not least I would place some of the military on the border and enforce our laws on immigration..
    And in the work place. If we want to compete globally we can and we should be able to do it from home in the USA not offshore …
    I really am beginning to think that our Government is not really for the people but rather for them self and to whom ever can pay the highest price.

MY FIRST and FOREMOST wish is for the FREEING of the UNJUSTLY bound PERSECUTED patriots Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean (by the way, after nearly SEVEN months of PUBLIC protest, the number of responses IN FAVOR of Ramos and Compean now stands at 516! And they KEEP RIGHT on COMING!)

Wish list.

I have a long one. Here is a wish that would take care of all the issues..A return to the US Constitution.