Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    The other day I had a Direct TV guy installing a new system in my house and something came on FOX about illegal immigration and he started laughing. When I questioned him he said he was laughing about a conversation he and his friends were having recently about what would happened if white people tried to have anything like awards or scholarships for "whites". Like he said, can you imagine the uproar. He was Hispanic as was all of his friends. So, they are aware - they know and in truth they think it is funny.
    Their goal: segregate whites.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    The other day I had a Direct TV guy installing a new system in my house and something came on FOX about illegal immigration and he started laughing. He was Hispanic as was all of his friends. So, they are aware - they know and in truth they think it is funny.
    They're laughing because they know that our government shows no real interest in protecting American jobs for American workers. Yes, 'Bama has a "paper raids" policy, but those raids are not followed by deportations. And 'Bama remains on record re "bringing them out of the shadows."

If Lamar Smith can't get Universal E-Verify - and soon - illegals will know that the door is still wide open. And with anchor babies guaranteeing them housing, education, and food stamps, they will have every incentive to continue flocking here. Without Universal E-Verify and a congressional clarification of the original intent of the 14th Amendment, Americans will continue to subsidize our being colonized by people that we don't even need.
    ************************************************** ****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned
    They say they are not looking for blond hair and blue-eyed men. So that means my son is TOO white?? What the hell? Where does this 25 percent nonsence come from. Montery is right, It is gonna end up going to minorities. I dont like these race based things either, but hey, there is the United Negro College fund. Bill Gates has a program for just black and spanish kids, so why cant we have something? I just wish these guys didn"t wuss out like they did with the 25% crap.

April
    Lightening Round 2 , Please take action!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1192046.html#1192046

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    pattyk I think what they mean by not looking for blond hair, bllue eyed guys is this, they are not simply going for what people would classify as "classic" white person. Meaning, if a kid is 1/2 black, and 1/2 white, and he needs help, they will do it. The blond hair blue eyed kid needs help, they will help him too.

More than anything, it is proof that everyone needs help if they are trying to go for a degree, and they are a decent student, it should never be based on someones skin color, it should be based on need and merits alone.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123