Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

"Thank God 125 dead in Joplin Mo"

The Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket and protest in Joplin Mo on Sunday when Obama goes there to do the presidential view of the damage from the tornado. Westboro website has even posted "Thank God for 125 dead in Joplin". Westboro Church members are upset with the Gov of Mo. because he has tried to block and has moved their protests from funerals of fallen service men and women. Tensions are expected to be very high on Sunday.

Banned
    These are a bunch of sick people.How in the world they can call themselves a church is beyond me.Wonder how many of them believe in hell,looks like none.This is a cult not a church their evil.

working4change
    [size=150] Westboro Baptist Church: “Thank God for 125 dead in Joplin.â€

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    These are a bunch of sick people.How in the world they can call themselves a church is beyond me.Wonder how many of them believe in hell,looks like none.This is a cult not a church their evil.
    They have to be sick to think like that
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Thanks for the link, working4change.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Thanks for the link, working4change.

no problem

If this church is really connected to any Baptist church movement they should have their membership rescinded by the top leaders in charge-these people are obnoxious and are not doing as Jesus or the Bible commands. Every true Christian needs to boo them down and a good picket of THEM would be a nice reversal for a change! :P

Banned
    Unfortunatly they are going to picket and protest in the wrong place at the wrong time and someone is gonna take action. As a Vet I certainly uphold freedom of speach, but there also has to be some moral ethics involved as well. To me they are not a true church but rather a group of crackpots. I hope they step out of line some day and get taken down by Law Enforcement. Put them in some cells with some Vietnam vets and see who God is gonna let win that one.

Banned
    They should be struck by lightning! or something......Like a big rock!!!

Banned
    Report from Joplin is there is a counter protest planned. Facebook has had over 13,000 responses to the counter protest. Joplin police are also prepared to handle Westboro and any other protest actions today. Westboro plans to start their pickets and protest action at 1pm today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast