Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by tassadar
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Or if they just like to annoy people that they know won't fight back or shut them up.
    I think you hit it on that one. Athiests love to annoy Christians and watch them get all "butt-hurt" by their nasty comments. I don't see why these evil doers and their so called "church" would think any different.

....and NO I'm not saying athiests are evil, but some of them seem to get off on mocking people humble enough to believe in a power higher than themselves...
    Key work is "some". I can easily say the same thing about religious folk. Some of them mock others for not accepting the "truth" as they see it, or atheists for simply not blindly accepting something just because. It all comes down to the individual, whether they were taught to respect others' view of reality or not.
    I agree totally however it has not been my experience that "religious folk" have mocked an athiest. I've only seen them either love them anyway or just feel sorry for them....not to say it hasn't happened tho. Most Christians expect non believers to question God (in fact God welcomes our questions). At worst the two groups just get frustrated with each other.

Welcome to Alipac by the way.
    Yea same here. The Atheists in my family, mainly my brothers, though we may feel sorry for the religious people, we don't go out of our way to insult them or look down upon them or else we'd be totally friendless :P Though I've never come across a snobbish Atheist, I'm sure they are out there. There's snobbish people everywhere.

By the way, God must surely be a spiritual scientist then. Science teaches us to question as well Ask a question, construct a hypothesis, test hypothesis, analyze data, construct conclusion, that is the basis of Science.

I read that the floods in Louisiana wreaked havoc upon Hispanics, and the Tornadoes in North Caroline hit poor neighborhoods (illegal alien hot bed ?). I am curious how many illegal aliens were caught up in the death toll in Missouri? God doesn't respect thieves, liars, and drug smugglers.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    I was wondering if they have any balls to protest at the following locations:

1. At an MS-13 Funeral frequented by active gang members
    2. At a funeral where the family is known to have links to the Mafia
    3. At any predominantly Black or Hispanic funeral

Or if they just like to annoy people that they know won't fight back or shut them up.

Just wonderin'
    You aren't trying to suppose non-colored/non gangbanging people don't fight back are you? I am not colored, nor am I a gangbanger, and I don't take it from anyone, big , small, gangbanger, gang, etc... Just because I ain't stooopid, doesn't mean I take it.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123