Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will happen when millions of low skilled IA's become 'legal'? They will immediately start DEMANDING higher wages! Illegals are currently SUING their employers for wage discrimination! Just think how bad it will be if they get amnesty!

Also, they will work 'on the books' just long enough to file income taxes low enough to qualify them for an earned income tax credit. They will claim the maximum of 9 dependents (either in the US or Mexico), and they will receive at least $2500/yr in rebates. They will then return to the 'underground tax-free 'cash economy'.. undercutting American wages. They know how to 'work the system'!

If they become 'legal', they will also become more agressive. They are already surrepticiously stealing customers from their American employers. I can't count the number of times I have been approached by an 'illegal' who is working for an American paint, tile, dry-wall, concrete, contractor...offering to do any future jobs at a 'steep discount'! I always report it to the contractor...but imagine what it will be like if they are 'legal'!

They will also be 'legally' eligible for all social services and welfare, thereby putting more of a burden on the American taxpayer.

And, finally...there is the language barrier. Most of the 20M illegals do not speak English. Employers will be more inclined to hire them, exclusively, to avoid any translation problems. Most American contractors now have bi-lingual foremen running the jobs sites and the crews are ALL hispanic.

Amnesty is the death knell for the American worker; and a win-win for the illegals! They know how to work the system, and amnesty will give them the tools to do it LEGALLY!

Oh, and btw, Barack Obama has promised to raise the minimum wage EVERY YEAR...FOREVER!

We are in deep trouble!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: And there you have it...

You mean to tell me an employer is going to put his butt on the line and break the law for 50 cents?
    Ha yes exactly.

Lone Protestor that is a great letter and some other great responses indeed.

Jean Wrote:
    Cynthia Tucker is a member of CFR.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-58407-cynthia.html+tucker
    You know this brings up a good methodology. I think when I encounter obvious propaganda like this I will automatically cross-check it with CFR membership. There is bound to be more than an obvious pattern.

Re: My amail to Ms. Tucker

[quote="loneprotester"] I protested a job that I lost to an illegal company. The homeowner told me that international roofers had installed the shingles on his house for 4 to 5 dollars an hour (top wages for American roofers in the 60's and 70's). He said that if I wanted to do work on his house then my bid should be as low as theirs. I refused, I protested, and I went to jail for my efforts. But I didn't shut up. I was arrested simply because I called him a cheap bastard in front of the cops. I opted to a trial by jury. This happened to me in July of 2007, I have been to court 5 different times since then and am currently scheduled to face justice on Feb 20th./quote]

loneprotester,

Excellent letter! So sorry to hear this. I hope you can beat it!!!
    You might also contact the following for perhaps some additional help if you haven't already:

Illegal Employers.org

http://illegalemployers.org/index2.html

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    What will happen when millions of low skilled IA's become 'legal'? They will immediately start DEMANDING higher wages! Illegals are currently SUING their employers for wage discrimination! Just think how bad it will be if they get amnesty!

Also, they will work 'on the books' just long enough to file income taxes low enough to qualify them for an earned income tax credit. They will claim the maximum of 9 dependents (either in the US or Mexico), and they will receive at least $2500/yr in rebates. They will then return to the 'underground tax-free 'cash economy'.. undercutting American wages. They know how to 'work the system'!

If they become 'legal', they will also become more agressive. They are already surrepticiously stealing customers from their American employers. I can't count the number of times I have been approached by an 'illegal' who is working for an American paint, tile, dry-wall, concrete, contractor...offering to do any future jobs at a 'steep discount'! I always report it to the contractor...but imagine what it will be like if they are 'legal'!

They will also be 'legally' eligible for all social services and welfare, thereby putting more of a burden on the American taxpayer.

And, finally...there is the language barrier. Most of the 20M illegals do not speak English. Employers will be more inclined to hire them, exclusively, to avoid any translation problems. Most American contractors now have bi-lingual foremen running the jobs sites and the crews are ALL hispanic.

Amnesty is the death knell for the American worker; and a win-win for the illegals! They know how to work the system, and amnesty will give them the tools to do it LEGALLY!

Oh, and btw, Barack Obama has promised to raise the minimum wage EVERY YEAR...FOREVER!
    EXACTLY!!! And, of course, any new minimum wage laws will then apply to them as well!

Loneprotester,

This is an excellent and moving letter, particularly the last paragraph. I hope it will give this numbskull food for thought. Please keep us posted on your situation.

Uh, if you had included a $10,000 dollar check do you think you would have gotten more of a reply?

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Cynthia Tucker is a member of CFR.
    That explains the lies. Too bad the CFR has to lie, cheat and steal in order to win. They can't do it honestly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Loneprotestor,

I applaude you sir!

This happened to me in July of 2007, I have been to court 5 different times since then and am currently scheduled to face justice on Feb 20th.
    Don't you mean INJUSTICE? !!!!!!!!!

I too am a contractor and I refuse to hire illegals. Every year since 2000 the income is less and less. We have lost over $250,000 in the last few years. We even relocated from Charlotte, NC because of the few hundred thousand illegals that work for as low as $3 an hour. The Mexicans they work for are paying them this. The illegals have a lock on the illegal labor market in construction. Think about it, a new illegal comes in and knows no english, is he going to trust his people or someone he can't even communicate with? So, they get him work and make him a slaves slave.

Another thing going on is alot of American contractors, in order to compete with the illegals and sorta stay in business are working under the table and paying no taxes as well and I don't really blame them. Why pay taxes to fund your competetion while you put yourself out of work? Too bad all Americans can't do this. I'm sure the tax money would have dried up way before now and that might have been some motivation for the politicians to take notice. But Americans are forced by the treat of force to pay taxes. Another theft buy the crooks.

The best of luck to you!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12