Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Confused about the interpretation of the law

Oklahoma and Arizona have both implemented bills that enforce immigration laws resulting in ILLEGALS leaving their states and returning to their home country or moving to another state in the United States to drain their resources. The Chamber of Commerce and Elitist Politicians alway claim to follow Immigration Laws but continuously become confused about the interpretation of the law.

Just follow the money "MY FRIEND"(A little Senator McCamnesty Humor). The "political contributors" will get their "cheap labor" and not have to furnish any "benefits" because all the "benefits" for the ILLEGALS will be furnished by the taxpayers enforced and implemented by "our politicians" and their "men"(see Johnny Satan)!!

Thanks, all. We all have to work on our states, because it don't look like the federal government is going to help us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    And the letters just keep coming from these folks. Check this out. Boy, she don't know what kind of can of worms she opened with this statement.

Thank you for your comments (my Name). Do you have specific
    recommendations
    for state action?
    Wendy Jaquet

Rep. Wendy Jaquet
    House of Representatives
    House Democratic Leader
    Work: (20 332-1130
    Home: (20 726-3100
    Work Fax: (20 334-5397
    Home Fax: (20 726-0674
    Go for it, tinybobidaho! Let us know if you need help with this one!

Please forward your letter to Senator Jeff Sessions. I think he would be interested in reading it.

Thank you, everyone.

Here's another response from one of the Representatives. He's on my list on this one. I've already got a reply ready for this dude.

Thank you for the message regarding the serious issue of illegal immigration. At this time there is no legislation that I am aware of that deals with this issue, except perhaps to strengthen the security of Idaho driver's licenses, which I support. In the event the issue becomes a legislative priority, I will keep your concerns and information in mind. My sense is that there are too many other pressing issues for the legislature to undertake any major action on illegal immigration, especially since the prevailing view is that it is mainly a federal issue.

Sincerely,

Rep. George Sayler

"In the event the issue becomes a legislative priority" and, "there are too many other pressing issues for the legislature to undertake any major action"?????

What planet is this guy living on?????

That's what I was wondering, too, Carol. They are voting on a bill Monday that will strengthen the driver's licenses. It's already really hard to get a licence here in Idaho if you're not a citizen, but this new bill will toughen that law. I have my challenges here in Idaho, but we're a lot better off than some states at the moment.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's what I was wondering, too, Carol. They are voting on a bill Monday that will strengthen the driver's licenses. It's already really hard to get a licence here in Idaho if you're not a citizen, but this new bill will toughen that law. I have my challenges here in Idaho, but we're a lot better off than some states at the moment.
    I did not know about this bill voting, tiny! That's such a coinkidink, coz yesterday, Feb. 1, I decided to call my local DMV office to ask what their policies were regarding issuing DLs for illegals. The girl that answered transferred me to the boss, I think, coz she sounded very knowledgeable. Anyways, to make a long story short, she said they require SS #s, and that NO, Idaho does not issue DLs to illegals.

Then she said that the difficulty is that Oregon does, and that they come here with their Oregon DLs and exchange them for Idaho DLs. I told her that Oregon is changing all that. (I couldn't believe she didn't know!)

But, from her comments, she is 100% AGAINST giving illegals DLs. I came away with the impression that they have all the safeguards in place to do this. So what is this bill the Legislature on Monday is voting about?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Tiny,

To recap Idaho's bills on immigration, tell me if I got this right:

1) English is the official language of Idaho
    2) Illegals can't get DLs
    3) Illegals can't get public services
    4) Ada County Sheriff is using 287(g)

Have I got that right so far? So what is left? I wanted to know so that I can zero in to the other legislations that need to pass.

I haven't emailed my letter in yet, coz I am tinkering with the idea of changing it to zoom in on the issues that HAVE NOT been addressed yet. I want to get my letter down to 1 page!! Hahhaha. We have discussed this in pm before. LOL.

Thanks, Tiny, for all your hard work. Love ya, gal!

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567