Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These Mexicans in Mexifornia are UNREAL

I just left the library and overheard the young clerk
    telling her coworker how this Mexican woman ripped her
    to shreds b/c she couldn't speak Spanish? WTH???

She told her she SHOULD be able to speak Spanish since
    she's working in the library.

Now I'm NOT trying to be funny but you can count on
    one hand the Mexican children in the library actually READING
    or CHECKING out books. Most are in there running around,
    looking at tapes, playing games on the computers or being babysat
    unknowingly by the staff.

I could not believe my ears. WHAT THE HELL IS wrong with these
    people? Why do they think EVERYONE should speak Spanish?
    If they want Spanish spoken in the library hop your asses back
    over to Mexico and go to a library there!

They've just turned this place into a garbage dumpster. THUMBS DOWN.
    GET OUT already!!!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Latinos feel very empowered in Mexifornia partly due to their sheer numbers, millions!
    A Latino man was once surprised that I did not know any Spanish. Kind of threw me too.
    I heard a story the other day and I'm sorry I do not have the details real well but it involved an elderly woman who found she qualified for some kind of reduction in her utility bill (believe that was it) due to her low income. She went to an office and everyone was Latino. A Latino lady came up and asked "What are you doing here?" She felt so out of place in her own town. The son had called in to a talk radio show about this story as he was livid his mother was treated like a foreigner in her own country.
    I'll bet there are countless stories like these.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You better believe it. I went in for assistance some time ago
    and got the cold shoulder by them also.

This place is the pits.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know you two should be up here in Oregon, they do not have the force up here they do down there.

They are bold in some neighborhoods, but it is only a few.

As well, it is not required to speak Spanish to find a job, if you can find one that is.

As for attitude, you do not see it too much. I have already seen quite a few tenants where I live go back down to California because of the way we and our law enforcement handle them up here, they find out they cannot have their way up here like they can in Cali and they leave, we even got one guy so frustrated that he went back to Mexico!!

Our small towns in the metro areas also have strong gang enforcement already, so they get watched awful close up here. For example, we were over in Central Oregon (all of Central Oregon is high desert and small towns) at a lake, now there were some Latinos over there, but they were all speaking English to each other, out in public, and some guys were walking around that looked like gang members. Then suddenly the county sheriff had two officers out there, watching their every move and following them all over the park. The gang guys finally left.

See, up here they are more inclined to behave and be less bold. Although you can tell the ones who have been in California for a while, they get pissy with people and think they can get away with stuff, then they find out up here it is not so.

As for those social service offices around here, yep, they are loaded with them. Not a one can speak English either. Libraries??? Never see them in there. See them in the toy aisles in our local thirft stores, they take toys, play with them and make a huge mess for these poor employees to take care of.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California has bent over backwards for these people far too long, now they think they own it.....and the Ca. government would probably just hand over the State to them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Unfortunately, the entire country has bent over backwards for them. As in the government and a large portion of the citizenry.

The people did this for a number of reasons.

Some just liked to 'feel good' because they were able to feel such compassion for someone they felt was less fortunate than themelves. That attitude is really an elitest attitude -

Some did it because they were making money off the illegals - in one way or another.

Some did it because their political party was in favor of it.

Some did it just because they did nothing.

Some did it because they were not affected by it.

Things are changing and everyone is being harmed by this - now some are waking up. I just hope it isn't too late.

Unfortunately, I am not sure we are not going to have to just cede Texas to the illegals as well. Here in our area, we have a lot of illegals and have had for 20 years. Then a few years ago, we got an influx of 'legal' workers from Mexico through either HB or NAFTA provision. Either way, our area is changing and not for the better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your incident reminds of a story told to me by the fellow I hire (legal) to spray my house against bugs. In Temecula, Ca, he was in line at a local bank. The bank teller was a middle aged, gray haired woman (conservatively dressed). The customer at the head of the queue was a Mexican man about 35 yrs. old. At first there was no issue, but apparently the fellow got frustrated and yelled at the bank teller "Speak in Spanish". Instead of the woman demurely responding as one might think this stereotypical woman (and employee of a bank) would do, she did what a good American mother would do and scolded him with statements like:
    "This is America and in America we speak English--who do you think you are coming in here demanding that we speak to you in Spanish, etc, etc."

Many of these Mexican men think they can roll over all women--not just their own family members--guess he learned.

I am learning Spanish, for fun--Castilian Spanish. My friend from the beach learned Spanish in high school and was in line at a store at the beach as two Mexican girls were talking about my friend (in Spanish). My friend listened to all the insults and as my friend was leaving, she turned to the girls and in Spanish said "I understand your language." The shocked look on their faces was incredible.

(Once I learn Spanish, I will NEVER go to Mexico--enough of my money is going to Mexico from the pink carded Mexicans I hire, and to the illegal Mexicans through the govt giveaways of my tax money. I will be visiting Spain, where high Spanish is spoken.......In the meantime, I can get immersion lessons by sitting at a local StarBucks, going to Home Depot where all signs are posted in both languages, listening to all the Spanish radio and TV shows. This way, I can do price negotiations in English and understand all the insults and rudeness around me that is spoken in Spanish.)

I have just noticed on our PG&E bill (that's our power co.) that money is charged us to go into a fund to help low-income folks. The way it is out here, I'm sure a lot of that goes to illegals. I wish there was a way to find out what percentage actually goes to American citizens as it should.

You can bet a lot of it goes to illegals.

Do you have an option - or is it mandatory.

I haven't seen one of our phone bills for a few years, but there used to be a charge of $1 to help low income people have telephone. I don't think it is still there - but I am sure we helped pay for a lot of illegal's phones.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    gingerup, this find is taken by the federal government, and then they distribute to each state according to their temperature extremes. Here in Oregon, the last lump they sent (according to our paper) for our entire state was just about $400,00.00. Now we all know that will do little with all the unemployed and underemployed people.

Some states got several million, or more.

My husband spoke with a co-worker who needed that assistance, they had been pecking away at their constantly late bill, and this guy said he was told they most likely will not be able to help anyone this time around unless they are elderly, or terminally ill, no one else will qualify due to lack of those funds. We have a hunch that although illegals may not get help from this fund, that because they are illegal, they can go to special groups who feel more sorry for them over their fellow citizens and will pay their bills for them.

The woman in the bank just makes me smile, that was great! I did kind if the same thing with the landlords illegal maintenance guy. He does not like our kids (surprise, surprise!) and will come out and start yelling, mainly at our son, in Spanish. Our son looked at him and said "I don;t understand you, maybe you can speak English!", then this guy yelled more. So I chewed out the landlord who tried to say he did not speak so good of English (he is Romanian), and I said "BS, I heard him talking to you in English just the other day, if he thinks he needs to say anything to my kids, he needs to say it in English!".

Now the maintenance guy and his sons are really glaring a lot and one of his sons threw a soccer ball at our friends car when she drove in. This guy glares at me every time we go out. Whatever. He does not like it, then he can leave America, simple as that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast