Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    At the motel I work at a woman comes up to me yapping in spanish. I just ignored her cause I dont speak it. She then says, all snotty like, "You no speak spanish?" I answered her NO!! The nerve to expect me to go and learn that scummy language for her benefit. I"m pretty sure my face looked like my avatar when I said NO.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    You can bet if there were a large influx of illegal aliens from non-hispanic countries, the ones to scream the loudest would be the ones who came here illegally from mexico and central america.
    That's what makes them the hypocrites that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I do have to post a disclaimer

At a time when we controlled immigration and only allowed a few from hispanic countries , they had time to adapt and assimilate , not anymore with the huge invasion.

Now they come with a victim mentality and their hand out while telling us that we owe them

Maybe thats racist , but I feel like it sometimes , I really despise these
    freeloaders and the enablers that encourage them.
    You are way too kind. It's not a victim mentality, its RACIST DELUSIONAL ARROGANCE and a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. What is so amazing about it is those coming here cleaning us out are considered nothing more than ignorant, poverty stricken garbage in their homelands. They have been emboldened by "our" government's catering to LaRaza and the rest of the ethnocentric racists that encourages them to intimidate Americans by calling us racist in order to make us cringe with embarrassment.

We have got to make them realize "that dog don't hunt". The clock is ticking and AMERICANS AND AMERICA is running out of time. If we don't do something soon ten years from now (MAXIMUM) we will be a 3rd world hell hole renamed Amexico,.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    At the motel I work at a woman comes up to me yapping in spanish. I just ignored her cause I dont speak it. She then says, all snotty like, "You no speak spanish?" I answered her NO!! The nerve to expect me to go and learn that scummy language for her benefit. I"m pretty sure my face looked like my avatar when I said NO.
    My daughter is a 911 call taker and has people call on a regular basis and in perfect English they ask her if she speaks Spanish. She says no and that they speak English well and then they say why don't you speak Spanish you should. When she starts getting frustrated one of the African American coworkers will take the phone from her. Then after they are told they should speak Spanish they tell them this is the United States and we speak English here. They don't even have a legitimate call for the police most of the time. If they used 911 for that and that number called like that more than once I would consider charging them with abusing the 911 call system.
    Illegal go to the private hospital in the same city and expect treatment there. The hospital tells them that they do not have to treat them if they are not critically ill or critically injured and tell them to go to Jackson North which is a public hospital. They get angry about that and actually call the police department and complain about the hospital. Incidently enough that is when they can and do speak English most of the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I once lived in a small border town(30 years ago) that was about a mix of 50/50, the people who came prided themselves on learning English and were quick to show you they could use the language, now in that same town almost 100% Hispanic they resent a gringo coming into a store/motel speaking English, times change. I do not visit nor spend any money in that town and guess what if it were not government funded, jobs/ welfare it would dry up and blow away, it's simply the truth.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I will not spend a dime on any business where employees don't speak English. I did not bust my hump to learn English so these lazy miscreants can have it easy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    They dont want to comply.they want to turn U.S.into mexico.They want us to bow down to them.They know what their doing and doing it and the worst part about it U.S.are letting them.

I was at a light sitting in traffic the other day. I was behind a rather large truck that looked to be some sort of flower business by the name of "Dos Gringos". Ticked me off good! I have no idea who owns it or if they are white or not (likely are), but how offensive! I'll make sure I never buy any of their stuff.

Banned
    I really feel that an ethnic war is brewing in this country

They will either take us out or we will have to do what is necessary to preserve our country. It might sound like the wrong thing to say , its not our style on alipac , but bottom line , its almost time to fish or cut bait

I don't think our way of doing things will sooner or later get it done

But thats in the future , But it might not be that far off

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I will not spend a dime on any business where employees don't speak English. I did not bust my hump to learn English so these lazy miscreants can have it easy!
    That makes two of us. I will never go to a Florida Marlins game since they do not hire anyone who does not speak Spanish. My friend applied for a position of director of security for their new ball park which was partly paid for by tax payer money. The job ad stated Spanish prefered which means if you don't speak it you won't get the job. This man has been an assistant police chief as well as a police chief. He even worked in the private sector in an executive position for a car rental company where he was in charge of the southeast. The biggest part of his job was to deal with law enforcement when their vehicles were not returned, stolen from the perosn who rented them, and vehicles impounded by police since they were used in a crime. This man also has a police consulting business on the side. With all his experience he will never get the job since he is of Eastern European descent and speaks Ukrainian and Russian. In fact we were talking in a bar with others of the same ethnicity we were raised in and decided we will play the no speak English game and demand an officer who speaks our ethnic language.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast