Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    [quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"]I was at a light sitting in traffic the other day. I was behind a rather large truck that looked to be some sort of flower business by the name of "Dos Gringos". Ticked me off good! I have no idea who owns it or if they are white or not (likely are), but how offensive! I'll make sure I never buy any of their stuff.

Probably white guys trying to cater to the hispanic crowd. They think they are being cute and edgy, when they are acually morons. Any white person who buys from them is an even bigger moron.

What I don't understand is how anyone can be in this country for 10-20 years or more and not learn English whether they be legal or illegal. Even those Hispanics who have learned it seem to have an adversion to speaking English in public. It is rude, arrogant and a non-assimilation factor to me.

What really got me was seeing the La Raza commercial on the English TV channel. They had people on them saying how La Raza helped them. Has anyone else seen it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    At the motel I work at a woman comes up to me yapping in spanish. I just ignored her cause I dont speak it. She then says, all snotty like, "You no speak spanish?" I answered her NO!! The nerve to expect me to go and learn that scummy language for her benefit. I"m pretty sure my face looked like my avatar when I said NO.
    "America loves you!" You make me laugh in the face of Danger!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I really feel that an ethnic war is brewing in this country

They will either take us out or we will have to do what is necessary to preserve our country. It might sound like the wrong thing to say , its not our style on alipac , but bottom line , its almost time to fish or cut bait

I don't think our way of doing things will sooner or later get it done

But thats in the future , But it might not be that far off
    I think your right. Not that I want it to happen but without fixing the problems the government has been creating with the illegal immigration and the legal immigration in part as well it will happen.

We are already seeing ethnic wars happening in the US in small areas. Traditionally black areas are being overrun with hispanics who aren't attempting to get along with black Americans but trying to shove them out and winning. We see clashes between Asian Americans and hispanics as well in other areas.

As it stands right now I'm already seeing the lines divide.

Side #1 White, Asian

Side #2 Hispanics, Muslims (as on offset side ignored by the hispanics).

Right now the Black community seems divided down the middle as poor education plus a liberal public education system telling them one thing, they see another thing in their neighborhoods but are told somehow its the white mans falt.

In the end its going to happen and the deciding factor I believe is the side that gets the majority of Black Americans. Right now the other side has been winning because they Black Americans have been siding with them under the racism and slavery crap talk. But things have been slowly changing and if they change fast enough in the next couple years and the Black American community see's the truth our side will win.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    But things have been slowly changing and if they change fast enough in the next couple years and the Black American community see's the truth our side will win.
    "It ain't gonna take a couple of years! Black people are pissed too!"
    Hell ask Whatmattersmost, SouthBronx, LadyStClaire and the guy I've worked side by side with for 12yrs. the only voters NObama will have come primary time is welfare recipients and illegal aliens! Course by the time he's done they'll be more of them then is of us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Swatchick,

Just please be sure you don't demand of Americans someone to speak to in your native language-it just adds to the turmoil and oppression of the atmosphere. Nothing personal....

Hispanics who are seperatists are the racists, not us for resenting the encroachment of their language and culture upon ours. We aren't the ones going to their countries and demanding our culture and language become dominant and eventually quash theirs altogether-but they ARE doing just that to us. It's a violation of our most fundamental human rights-liberty and the right to be who God created us to be-not to be forced into acting like somebody else as if we were the ones who moved internationally. If they succeed, true Americans of every skin color could be "the new Native Americans"-with possibly every horror that the Natives faced, with the exception that likely there will be no reservations for us. We must fight on until the end-giving up "before the fat lady sings" will only ensure 100% for sure of a hopeless future for the American people-PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

In the City of Miami there is alot of friction between the black and hispanic communities. The police department has alot of hispanic officers as well as African American and Haitian officers. If you are white non hispanic your chances of getting a job there is almost nil. There were 7 black men shot and killed by the City of Miami police. In two cases ICE was present on unrelated cases. Some of those shootings were justified but others were not. The black community wants the police chief which is hispanic fired. Almost all officers involved in those shootings were hispanic and one officer killed 3 of them. He got in trouble since he caught by the FBI with a blue tooth that belonged to one of the shooting victims and others in his possession that were stolen. One of those officers who killed the last guy went as far to say NHI which stands for no humans involved when he was bragging about it. When they had a white non hispanic police chief there was a better relationship between police and the African American community.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the old days white cops were the big oppressor of blacks in Miami...now I'll bet the relationship between a white cop and a black person in Miami could likely be brotherhood in the face of a community whose majority hates them both....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123