Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, Legal, make them feel like dirt. They know that making the kids accomodate the Spanish speaking is wrong, as well to shove their narrow minded beliefs down your childrens throats is outrageous.

As well, they know those books are in the library, so they should be held responsible for that, do not let them weasel their way out of that.

Breath hot and heavy down their necks for this issue of teaching your child that accomodating illegals is not only a waste of taxpayers dollars for education, but it is ridiculous too!

BTW, this kind of stuff as well as other points is why my kids are now homeschooled. I know sometimes it is just not possible though for some.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm sure glad I don't have any children. Because if I did, they'd be home-schooled.
    I started home schooling my 3 children right from the start.

And since this invasion has occured, I am glad I did.

If it is at all possible home schooling is the way to go. We decided years ago our two small children will never step foot in a school. Some days I admit I want to pull my hair out but my husband and myself really see it as no other choice. We just cannot put our children in these schools.

If I were you I would be in their face. There are no excuses for either one of the incidences here and I am sure there are many more.

I work in educational publishing and unfortuantely most book publishers are doing tactics like this.

They have to have a certain amount of photos of every nationality, handicap, etc. as well as have different ethnic names. And somehow that manage to sneak pro-spanish language crap like this in.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12