Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Should the Senate committee vote YES on HR 4437?
    YES
    22 59.5%

NO
    15 40.5%

Looks like a runaway to me...

63.4 yes

36.6 no

http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

voted

Voted. And I have a comment to add.

Who is quarelling with "immigrants?" I'm upset about illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are the target of H.R. 4437--NOT immigrants. There is a big difference so I don't know what in hell possesses the people to twist it up to look like we don't like immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Voted. And I have a comment to add.

Who is quarelling with "immigrants?" I'm upset about illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are the target of H.R. 4437--NOT immigrants. There is a big difference so I don't know what in hell possesses the people to twist it up to look like we don't like immigrants.

that's a common tactic used by the pro-illegal supporters. the believe there is no difference between legal immigrant or illegal immigrant or at the very least that bluring the line between the two will help them in their quest.

That is why I started calling them illegal aliens again-- since that is what they are. I call them other things, as well, but those things aren't allowed on most message boards
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ, you could register on the site and post that comment. The registration is not very intrusive - only wants your e-mail address.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks DCsA. I may do that.

Has anyone tried to post on this site yet? Please pm before you do so.

hey YOu know who you are he he- could you loan us a few words in spanish that would make us sound authentic? thanks

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast