Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Things are getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    As I opened the door, I saw a latino female cutting a latino male's hair. I was greeted with "we no longer cut the white mans hair" in very broken english. I was floored!
    Now that is downright crazy.
    I'm black and have gone to full service salons to get my hair cut by white, black, and Latino operators.

What made your hair so different? Did she say she did not know how to cut your hair.

If I were you, I'd send some more white friends there to see if they receive the same response. If they do, I'd take it to the nearest media...TV and newspaper.

Trust me, no one will do anything about this. I lived in Chantilly, Va. for over 20 years and the illegals run everything Can't count the times I attended HOA meetings, wrote letters, faxed representatives only to be called a racist Good luck get anyone to do something.

Re: Things are getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    I walked into a Barbar Shop that I had been going to for about 7 years two weekends ago. I had been talking to the owner for months about him getting out of the business, the state of affairs of the nation (the illegal immigrant subject always came up), and his health...

Well, this day as I approached the door, there was a haircut chart which had Latino models where once a diverse display existed. As I opened the door, I saw a latino female cutting a latino male's hair. I was greeted with "we no longer cut the white mans hair" in very broken english. I was floored! You can't even imagine the wave of emotion that came over me at that moment. Rather than get into an arguement, I retreated from the front door and went somewhere else.

I don't think that lady understood what her words have done. I am now collecting lists on who I think are illegal, I have gotten numbers from this web site to report illegals, etc. I have had it, this is the United States of America, not the United State of Mexico. Something must be done...

File a discrimination suit against her...that's what they would do! Have to fight fire with fire!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Send this story to Lou Dobbs, our hero, he might think this is worthy of a little spot on his show. Do send other white men there please! Call the ACLU, this is a blatant violation of your civil rights isnt't that what they fight all the time? :P I am sure they would take your case. I would call them and when they refuse I would get it on record they refused your case we need to bring to light their transgessions also!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Lots of good ideas posted here, and I have since contacted the BBB and filed a comment. They said they take my complaint and started to build a "historical" file (whatever that means) and that my single complaint would be just that....OK, so much for that.

I am off to the county building to figure out who owns/leases, etc. Once I have determined that, I will figure out my next course of action. Unfortunately, I have sought a lawyer friends advice...the most I can do if I file is to get a situation whereby it is my word against hers. The problem is, in this area, they will win and I will be forced to pay legal fees in that event. There has to be another way to deal with this.

I was thinking of a protest, hold a sign and proclaim the racist treatment, but again, I was advised I could be sued and arrested for loitering...

The lesson I am learning from this and another incident is that law abiding citizens no longer have any rights when dealing with suspected illegals or those who support them.

Sorry for your experience Novaman. You said that, "things are getting worse".

Novaman, things are getting SO BAD in my area, the illegals are now getting Pit Bull dogs and I think part of the reason why is because they think the police might be less likely to pay them a "visit". Nothing against Pit Bull dogs to dog lovers, but they can "deter people off your property".

I do not know what we are going to do here anymore. The situation has gone from bad to worse in the last four months in South Florida.

I PRAY TO GOD that they wake up in Washington. Things are getting so bad for the American people here. I never thought it could get any worse and now it has.

We have never wanted to "something in our home to protect us ", we would count on the police in an emergency.....but my husband says it is getting to the point that there is no longer anything to discuss about whether or not we "should or shouldn't" have something in our home to protect us. I know he is right.
    All it will take is a bad hurricane...little to zero law enforcement available and it's going to up to ourselves to protect our family from whatever might happen.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO THEIR JOBS IN WASHINGTON ?????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen
    we are not suppose to talk about this, but I support your husband!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty, thanks for the reminder. I changed my wording. I believe that I've clarified that the purpose of my discussion is to explain the point things are reaching here that some people are becoming concerned that they could be in true danger IN THE EVENT that law enforcement was not available, such as in an emergency such as a hurricane. Out FIRST choice would ALWAYS be to be able to call for the police if we are ever in danger or in need of help.

I hope that clarifies it. My main point is that I cannot reiterate enough as to the extent that this illegal immigration situation has spiraled out of control where I live. THAT IS MY MAIN POINT.

Thanks, Nitty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Sue for discrimination, Sue like an illegal with a truckload of ACLU lawyers behind him.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The worst of this is that even if this woman was taken to court all she would have to claim (through a taxpayer translator) is that she does not speak english well and did not mean what she said and offer a free hair cut to you for the misunderstanding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast