Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Legal
    Novaman, things are getting SO BAD in my area, the illegals are now getting Pit Bull dogs and I think part of the reason why is because they think the police might be less likely to pay them a "visit".
    Oh, the mailman knows how to deal with Pit Bulls and I know for a fact the police do. We have had a pit bull problem down here for years. About once a year, they bust a huge dog fighting ring down here.

They are even segregated at the pound and Human Soc. At HS, you are not allowed to see the pit bulls unless you can describe what your "lost" dog looks like. If they don't have one back there matching your description, you don't get to see the dog. I assume, people were buying them at HS and fighting them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I like the suggestions to bring other friends there but I would go one step further. I'd also bring a video/audio camera and catch it on tape.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    In your state do barbers need to be licensed by the state? In my state they do.

I wonder if she is licensed.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The lesson I am learning from this and another incident is that law abiding citizens no longer have any rights when dealing with suspected illegals or those who support them.
    novaman.......I'm seeing that too and it is disturbing. Everyone of these guys seem to have a special organization to back them financially while we're stuck out here alone once again having to pay out of our own pockets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoIllegalsAllowed, good point about the license, i believe in every state you have to be licensed!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Before you go recording conversations, make sure you know what the laws say about it. In alot of states, a recorded conversation is not admissable if both parties are not aware and consent to being recorded.

As for catching it on camera, I don't know.

I'm not trying to shoot you down, just want you to pursue this in a way that will help you make your case and make it harder on the barber shop.

Also, don't get just white people to go in and try to get a hair-cut. Get people of other races to go too. If they deny everyone except the hispanics, then you have a chance at getting the ACLU and whoever else involved and in your corner.

If you should decide to protest/boycott the shop, make sure you have any and all required permits from the city and follow all the conditions of it to the word. Like if you are required to maintain a 30 foot distance from the shop's doors, etc.

It just depends on how far you are willing to pursue this.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Ladydrake is right, it does vary by state. In Texas, only one party of the conversation, has to be privy of the recording. Meaning, the person recording the conversation.

Dixie

Banned
    Good point Ladydrake. This just seems like one of those situations that might be tough to press from a legal standpoint without having multiple witnesses saying the same thing or other documentation.

Once you buy a good voice recorder, you'll be glad you did. In this case, you could certainly use one. Just make sure you understand your state's law on such matters before recording anything.

If you pick one up, make sure it can transfer the files to your computer via USB. Mine was around $70 at Office Depot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123