Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Universities are a big problem in the H1b and country-of-origin discrimination against American graduate citizens.
    Most of the bad ideas seem to start in the Universities. The idea that Mexicans have a right to invade the US is given alot of credibility by university faculty. Foreign students come to the US to study and a majority of our faculty teach these foreigners to hate the US and hate American citizens.

And we pay them to do this with our tax money.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Sam-I-am, could you elaborate a little on this subject? It seems as though this has affected you personally so you must have given this area some thought.

Is it because of economic reasons that this school goes to the H1B's first?

Is our educational system in this country not producing enough professionals to fill these positions?

Any other comments that might affect this area?

Roundabout, consider all the Instructors and TA's in any given undergraduate school. What percentage are English-speaking-challenged? How many times have you heard students say that they must put forth extra effort just to comprehend what such teachers are saying?

Don't you think that for each of these, there is at least one fluent English-speaking American native who could be "teaching the book" and communicating more knowledge than the foreigner?

There is a bias here against American native teachers, and it is working against the students and their education.

The H1-B Visa Program is a Sham

New H1B Scandal - Tax Evasion!

Programmer's Guild Wants Feds to Open H1B Request Data

YouTube-Gate: Cohen & Grigsby train how to NOT hire qualified Americans

Oppose the H1B Technical Visa Program!

Are Programmers the Coal Miners of the 21st Century?

SKILL Act of 2006 designed to devastate the careers of American professionals

Horrifying Story of Indian H1b worker...Everybody beware!!

Computech Agrees to Pay $2.65M in H-1B Worker Case to settle U.S. Dept. of Labor complaint
    great links btw I clicked on the link in the blog about the you tube post on the company that hire's the most h1b workers and check out who runs the company Hexware:
    http://www.hexaware.com/management.htm

Read some of the comments in this video from TeamTancredo
    about the h1b's. I don't know about you but it makes me mad. Middle class will become history if this scam doesn't stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKpK07M4j8

millere said:

"Most of the bad ideas seem to start in the Universities. The idea that Mexicans have a right to invade the US is given alot of credibility by university faculty. Foreign students come to the US to study and a majority of our faculty teach these foreigners to hate the US and hate American citizens."

Care to source this? I'm a foreign student, and not one of my single professors, nor any of the professors of anyone i know, teaches people to "hate the US and hate American citizens." Are you basing this on hearsay?

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    Care to source this? I'm a foreign student, and not one of my single professors, nor any of the professors of anyone i know, teaches people to "hate the US and hate American citizens." Are you basing this on hearsay?
    I would like to enter this troll and his posting history into evidence.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I would like to enter this troll and his posting history into evidence. "

Why am I troll? I haven't violated any rules so far. A mod has always warned me when i'm close.

Rule #2, pasted below for your convenience:

Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.

It's a private catholic college. That's all I'm going to say. I'm not out to make trouble for the people at the college.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Which college?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Re: For those of you who think H1B's aren't a problem

No they are not TA's. Most of them are profs. I don't know about the staffing company they utilize.

Quote Originally Posted by win2lin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    The college apparently hires loads of H1B's. As a matter of fact for most positions they go to H1B's as a FIRST resort, not last.
    Could these be people be Teaching Assistants and not on a H1B?

What staffing company does the college recruit through? If they are hiring H1Bs as a FIRST resort, its probably because the staffing company is feeding them those candidates.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I don't know about H1B's in the college, but I have heard a lot about students having problems learning because their Professors could not speak proper English.

My daughter had an instructor who was oriental in college. It was a course she had to take to keep her scholarship and she had to pass to keep her scholarship. She could not understand the instructor and when she would ask her to repeat, the instructor was abusive. She talked with her counselor about it and was told basically this was the only instructor for this course, and so 'live with it'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you believe they cannot keep track of a visa holder after they enter this country, but they can keep track of your child from the day of birth to the day they die. They do not know if or when they leave. This is unbelievable.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast